Photo via: healthytippingpoint.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The Free Trick for How to Turn a Photo into Paint by Numbers Wall Art Tutorial – Convert your favorite photos into a printable paint-by-numbers template without any special skills or software. This makes a perfect gift or craft night idea!
- A tutorial on how to make your own rice bag heating pad for Christmas gifts!
- diy, tutorial, how to, instructions
- Are you looking for a fun arts and craft idea to do with your kids? You will love this easy recipe on how to make your own homemade silly putty! On the last trip to the grocery store, I stopped by the kids art supply section and stumbled across this pink glitter glue (they had …
- Homemade Christmas Gift 60: Photo Tile Coasters I love this homemade gift. It takes a little time so don’t wait until the last minute to make these. Head over to Oopsey Daisy for the tutorial. Don’t miss any of the homemade Christmas gifts , and submit your own idea here.
- Add some mid-century charm to your gallery wall with this DIY wall art idea. All you need is popsicle sticks, glue and some stain to make this inexpensive home decor knockout. Click to see the full tutorial and download the hexagon template. | MakeAndDoCrew.com
- Instructions on how to make this snowman out of dollar store stove burner covers!
- DIY Emoji Pillows by BabyFirst – Learn how to make your own Emoji Pillows at…
- This festive sign is made from upcycled flip-flops! What a fun way to welcome summer and greet your guests. Signs are made to order and will look similar to those pictured here. I can customize with your last name, or any word other youd like instead of Welcome. Price will vary for a sign with more letters (and flip-flops). Thanks for shopping Ta-Da! Workshop. Please stop by again. www.tadaworkshop.com www.facebook.com/tadaworkshop
- This easy light switch upgrade is a tutorial on how to make light switches look expensive with a mere Dollar store hack. Incredibly easy and quick, this we
- Make Your Own Heating Pad (Scented with Essential Oils) Here is a super simple DIY perfect for this time of year.These heating pads would make an excellent homemade holiday gift! You can totally make these on the cheap and you do NOT need a sewing machine. DIY holiday
- To make beautiful DIY geodes in your own kitchen you need more patience and time than anything else! Here is the basic recipe to start you off in the world of beautiful geodes.