Photo via: thehappyhousie.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- MASON JARS :: DIY Soap Dispenser Tutorial :: GREAT TECHNIQUE on how to fit any dispenser pump to the bottle but cutting & gluing the threaded bottle portion of the bottle to the mason jar lid. Genius!
- How to Make Mason Jar Soap Dispensers…pretty cute for a rustic look!
- When Amanda saw Taunas pickle jar turned apothecary jar, she had to make one of her own. This is Taunas creation: And, this is Amandas: Beside the jar and lid, which Amanda actually bought at a hobby store versus Taunas which actually is an empty pickle jar, the materials to make one include a candlestick, a washer and nob, a finial, some spray paint and various glues. When done, Amandas jar tops out at a whopping 20 inches tall! To read about how each project was done, visit Creative Confetti (Taunas) or Pinterest and the Pauper (Amandas). Super Glue and a Pickle…
- Candy Canes. The quintessential Christmas treat. They just make me happy. And not just because they taste delicious. Candy Canes have a pretty amazing Story to tell, too. Wrap up a box of Candy Canes and deliver them to the people in your Happy Home’s world with this FREE Printable tag attached…Click HERE for your …
- DIY Jewelry Tray from Dollar Store Finds 2 at The Happy Housie for The Great Dollar Store Challenge
- DIY Jewelry Tray from Dollar Store Finds at The Happy Housie
- Cork candles. Finish your wine and collect corks. Then soak them in a capped mason jar filled with aceatone alcohol for a week. Light them up and enjoy making the easiest candle there ever could be. Happy summer!
- Check out Dollar Store Crafts | How to Make Mason Jar Solar Lights at http://diyready.com/dollar-store-crafts-make-mason-jar-solar-lights/
- DIRECTIONS: 1. Cut a glow stick and shake the contents into a jar. Add diamond glitter 2. Seal the top with a lid. 3. Shake. ( glow sticks at the Dollar Tree. used a mason jar that I had left over from the Salt Art in a Jar project. )**WARNINGS AND TIPS: Be sure to read the warning on the back of the glowstick package. my-wedding
- Youve caught your own mermaid in a jar! These lanterns make the perfect nightlight for a little girls room, or to add as the centerpiece for any mermaid/nautical themed event. This listing includes: -1 mermaid lantern wrapped in a blue finish, fishermans netting and finished off with nautical rope around the neck of the jar, and 1 star fish. Please note that the starfish will come detached from the jar to prevent the fragile starfish from breaking during shipment. – Starfish are picked at ra…
- How to make a mason jar solar light | DIY & Crafts Tutorials
- How To Make Mason Jar Solar Lights – Simple DIY Tutorial