Photo via: lifestylebycaroline.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Add some splash of colors and charm to any room in your house with this DIY pom pom rug. This project is super easy and fun to make. Although it’s a bit time-consuming, we promise you it’s going to be worth it all. You can use your rug as a wall décor, a table runner; adorn your mantlepiece for Christmas or other special occasions or a funky floor accent. Make one of these super plush rugs for yourself. Here’s how. credits:Awbee’sCorner Materials: 22”x13” plastic cross stitching grid Yarn in assorted colors Scissors Instructions: 1. Make pom poms in different colors.
- Ahh, Christmas! Such a joyous Holiday! One of my favorite things about Christmas is the DECORATIONS!! I’m attempting to be more crafty, thanks to Pinterest. Below are just a few of the googleplex amount of decorations that are perfect for the unique birds out there! … Credit: KP Creek … Credit: Collections Etc, Inc . …
- -a clear, ice cream sundae glass (I picked mine up at our local Dollar Tree store!) -candy to fill the bottom of the glass (I chose conversation hearts for one, and pink and red M for the other!) -a styrofoam circle or half-circle (found in the floral or craft section of places like Walmart) -pink and white taffy -2 candy pixie sticks (for the straws) -chocolate, red-foiled heart -hot glue gun -paper to embroider or to write on if you choose to do labels
- One of the first steps in making a space feel like home is hanging photos and art. You could do this with frames from the dollar store and mix in a decorative mirror or other matching, wall-hanging items. I want to do this with black frames and black and white photos, Playbills, etc.
- I think y’all know how much I love printables. I seem to have one about every other week on my blog. Well today I thought I would share with you 12 of my all-time favorite Fall printables, including some of my own! Fall Bucket List (plus a blank template to make your own!) Download it …
- Hello, and welcome to the Decorating for your Personality series. This post is all about INTJ’s, decorating for the Mastermind. This is one post in a sixteen part series looking at how your Myers Briggs personality profile affects your decorating choices. Most recently we looked at ENFP (Inspirer) and principles they should be considering in their home decor. In this series, it’s important …
- The perfect beach decor starts with a palm tree and ends with the sun setting over blue sea. This tropical wall hanging is a bright and cheery addition to your coastal decor. The size is approximately 32” wide x 21” tall x 2” This wall art is made from reclaimed pallet wood. The years of weather and miles of wear creates a rustic look that simply cannot be artificially created. Splits, cracks and nail holes build character. This item has already been sold. Your purchase will be a very similar product. Reclaimed wood provides a unique appearance. Each item is a one of a kind. While custom orders will be very similar to the item shown, some differences may be noticeable. This item is shipped complete and with necessary mounting hardware. This product is as seen here, complete and ready to ship. Check out the rest of the shop! http://www.etsy.com/shop/WoodburyCreek?ref=search_shop_redirect 123161
- Use those cheap baskets you find a Walmart or The Dollar Store in your bathroom drawers to separate, organize and store all of your make up and other toiletries! You could have one basket for eyes, one for lips, one for brushes, one for nail supplies, etc.
- Glue random small items together, spray paint all one color and attach to mirror. Perfect dollar store project, and would look cool in a bright colour for kids using dinosaurs or other small toys.
- DIY Dollar Store Makeup Brush Holder I so need one of these for my chunky handled brushes!
- Once again…I have been inspired by one of your emails (or Facebook posts…I can’t remember which it was!) to try something that would never have occurred to me otherwise. Earlier this week it was Car Air Fresheners, today it’s Wipes For Little Noses. I’ll be honest and say I didn’t really know what these were…but …
- Easy to make….I saw this idea on Pinterest and added a twist to it to make my own. I bought a cheep wood picture frame at Walmart. Hot glued a bow and heart shaped button onto it. Printed out several papers on my computer to put behind the glass insted of a photo. Each one had 4 diff papers with diff sayings on them. Set it on a picture easel I bought at Hobby Lobby. These made wonderfull Christmas gifts this year.