Photo via: manualidades.facilisimo.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Whether you realize it or not, we spend a ton of time in the bathroom. From taking showers to brushing our teeth, the bathroom is an essential room in our home and that is why it’s super important to keep the bathroom free from clutter and germs. So, I logged into Pinterest and searched for ways to easily organize the bathroom. I found 10 organization hacks that will effortlessly keep your bathroom organized! Each awesome hack listed below has a link to its original source underneath the picture. Read through the list and start organizing your bathroom today! Related Posts 8 Brilliant Ways To Deep Clean Your Bathroom 6 Budget Friendly Bathroom Makeover Projects 10 Borderline Genius Cleaning and Organizing Home Hacks Use A Wine Rack To Hang Towels On The Wall Found from Home BNC Turn a wine rack into a handy towel rack that you can hang on the wall in your bathroom. Use Small Drawers For Storage Found from this Pin on Pinterest Turn small chest drawers, that are not in use anymore, into storage bins for small items. Over The Door Shelf Storage Found from Life As Mama Install a shelf above the top of the …
- Here is my FAVORITE tree topper thus far!. This little Elf had a crash landing right into the top of your tree. The topper is made with wimsy elf legs and comes loaded with all sorts of glittery sprays, colored pom poms and faux peppermint candies. It has wonderful red and lime stripe, peppermint stripe and glitter snow flake ribbon.This one also has 12 streamers (4 of each ribbon) that are six feet long. It would make the perfect addition to any tree and will last many seasons to come. Each topper is handcrafted and unique so If you would like this to be part of you Christmas decor you better get it while it lasts because no two will be alike. It measures approx. 15 – 17 inches wide and 20 – 24 inches tall and as always Have a great day! Also dont be alarmed it when you get this that the ribbon is flat, it is wired and all you need to do is fluff it up and it will be good as new. And as always Thanks for stopping by and have a great day. This is ready to ship next business day via ups ground
- Hey everyone! Tanner here with a AWESOME Round up post for you all today! 🙂 We are getting ready for the end of the school year, So what would be perfect is if you had that PERFECT gift for your children’s teacher! Today you will find one (if not more) of those RIGHT here on …
- Do you want to transform your bathroom into a rustic country paradise? This list of the best farmhouse bathroom design ideas for 2017 can help.
- Here is the free download for the teacher appreciation chips gift idea. Find hundreds of more free printables HERE. Please note this download is for personal use only. If sharing, please share directly for the main post HERE. Thank you! Click here to download (right click and save image to computer)
- Last year I made this easy and simple gift using wooden blocks, some cute photos to personalize the gift, mod podge and an exacto knife. If you are looking for…
- If you are looking to decorate for Christmas on a small budget, then you have come to the right place. We are sharing 11 of our favorite DIY Dollar Store
- If youre looking for something special and unique for your girlfriend or wife, heres a list of 30 unique, special and personal anniversary gifts for her.
- Do you love candies? Do you think that it’s neccessary for you to have jars or organizers to storage your favorite candy? If your answer is yes, you will not miss today’s post. The post is all about DIY ideas. They will tell you how to make a decorative jar without paying so much money.[Read the Rest]
- This post contains affiliate links. If purchased, I will receive a commission. Last but not least, my very favorite detail from our End of Summer Party! We loved the Metallic Confetti Tumblers from our Summer party so much that we just had to make some more. Again we went with Martha Stewart’s glass paint collection, but this time we tried the “Frost” paint. It is an awesome product and we’re so happy with how these turned out! Materials: Glass tumblers, rubbing alcohol, painter’s tape, a foam pouncer, and Martha Stewart Craft’s Translucent Frost Glass Paint (we used Beach Glass!) One or more of the supplies listed contain affiliate links. If purchased, I will receive a commission. What to do: 1. Using rubbing alcohol and a paper
- Not everything at the dollar store is a great deal, but many things are. Check out this list of 24 AWESOME buys at the dollar store!
- Some of you might have noticed that this post accidentally posted yesterday again, hate when that happens!! I follow so many people on Instagram and today’s talented guests is one of them. Meet Jessica of Kindred Creative Studio who has a great eye for design and a heart that beats for dogs. I loved reading her story…Read More »