Photo via: blupla.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- With summer ending and fall coming, leaves turn brown and temperatures go down. Add some seasonal flair to your home inside and out with falls most iconic symbols, such as pumpkins, leaves, pine cones, and other natural elements that signal the coming of the holidays.
- September 22nd is officially the first day of Fall!!! YAY! Fall is by far my favorite season! I really love everything about it. Especially the weather and the food! Apple Cider, Pumpkin everything, steamy soups, oh my! The temps have dropped and we are loving the gorgeous Fall weather in New York! I thought it’d be fun to round up some really cute Fall decor ideas! Here are some of my faves! My Fall Mantel Display from 2012 Fall season Fall Monogram Wreath from Two Twenty One Fall Front Porch makeover from DecorChick My $5 Burlap Fall Wreath Pinecone Fall Wreath from V & Co. Fall Wreath update from Homey Home Design Pottery Barn inspired Fall decor from Live Laugh Rowe Amazing Fall front porch from Liz Marie Blog 5 minute Fall Garland from Making Home Base Free Fall Printables from Two Twenty One Has Fall arrived where you live? Check out these DIY Fall Wreath Ideas too!
- Here is my FAVORITE tree topper thus far!. This little Elf had a crash landing right into the top of your tree. The topper is made with wimsy elf legs and comes loaded with all sorts of glittery sprays, colored pom poms and faux peppermint candies. It has wonderful red and lime stripe, peppermint stripe and glitter snow flake ribbon.This one also has 12 streamers (4 of each ribbon) that are six feet long. It would make the perfect addition to any tree and will last many seasons to come. Each topper is handcrafted and unique so If you would like this to be part of you Christmas decor you better get it while it lasts because no two will be alike. It measures approx. 15 – 17 inches wide and 20 – 24 inches tall and as always Have a great day! Also dont be alarmed it when you get this that the ribbon is flat, it is wired and all you need to do is fluff it up and it will be good as new. And as always Thanks for stopping by and have a great day. This is ready to ship next business day via ups ground
- If you want to redecorate your home with new bits and pieces but youre on a budget, the dollar store can be your best friend. Most dollar store decorative items are going to be tacky on their own, but with a little bit of imagination, you can take something basic and turn it into something beautiful! Check out these ideas!
- When it comes to the holiday season, there’s no better way to show your neighbors and visiting friends and family that you’re enjoying the spirit of the season than by creating a beautiful decoration scheme on your front door. Christmas front door decors are a festive surprise that makes those who visit your home feel … Continue reading 40 Fantastic Christmas Door Decorating Ideas →
- Halloween is just around the corner. It is a great time to get into the Halloween spirit with some gorgeous and spooky decorations. You don’t really have to spend a fortune on store-bought stuff for Halloween decor this year. Just with a bit of handiwork and creativity, you can make them all by yourself. Here…Read More »
- There are various ways by which you can adorn your home during fall to bring out the seasonal spirit and make them look unique from the rest of the year.
- I made quite the mess for awhile in the kitchen this weekend, but it was for a great cause. When we moved into this house, I tried to plan out the best use of each kitchen cabinet. I got a few of them right, but not all. Since I’m all about efficiency and organization, it …
- There are days when we just need easy makeup tutorials to follow. If youre running late, try these easy makeup looks you can do in 10 minutes or less!
- The Mason jar. Love it or hate it, you can’t deny both its utility and natural cuteness. Not only they are decorative and functional, but are also inexpensive, making it no wonder that most households have at least a small collection. Whether you’re decorating, organizing, or preparing gifts, there are a myriad of adorable ways …
- This post contains affiliate links. If purchased, I will receive a commission. Last but not least, my very favorite detail from our End of Summer Party! We loved the Metallic Confetti Tumblers from our Summer party so much that we just had to make some more. Again we went with Martha Stewart’s glass paint collection, but this time we tried the “Frost” paint. It is an awesome product and we’re so happy with how these turned out! Materials: Glass tumblers, rubbing alcohol, painter’s tape, a foam pouncer, and Martha Stewart Craft’s Translucent Frost Glass Paint (we used Beach Glass!) One or more of the supplies listed contain affiliate links. If purchased, I will receive a commission. What to do: 1. Using rubbing alcohol and a paper
- Our lives would have no meaning if it wasnt for our kids. We try our best to raise them well, take unconditional care of them, and we always strive to mak