Photo via: behance.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- For the ones among us with patience… Origami crane by Roman Diaz Photography by Emre Ayaroglu Origami crab by Brian Chan Origami cat via Mutegramophone Origami giraffe via Blargg Origami dog via Origamiworks Origami elephant instructions via Duitang
- Here is my FAVORITE tree topper thus far!. This little Elf had a crash landing right into the top of your tree. The topper is made with wimsy elf legs and comes loaded with all sorts of glittery sprays, colored pom poms and faux peppermint candies. It has wonderful red and lime stripe, peppermint stripe and glitter snow flake ribbon.This one also has 12 streamers (4 of each ribbon) that are six feet long. It would make the perfect addition to any tree and will last many seasons to come. Each topper is handcrafted and unique so If you would like this to be part of you Christmas decor you better get it while it lasts because no two will be alike. It measures approx. 15 – 17 inches wide and 20 – 24 inches tall and as always Have a great day! Also dont be alarmed it when you get this that the ribbon is flat, it is wired and all you need to do is fluff it up and it will be good as new. And as always Thanks for stopping by and have a great day. This is ready to ship next business day via ups ground
- Mini lamppost snow globe how-to. Its like Narnia in a jar! Via Dishfunctional Designs.
- Shabby Chic Distressed Metal Aqua Dessert Bar Wedding Sign. $10.00, via Etsy. Make using a dollar tree find!
- 15 of the best and most unbelievable crafts made cheap with things from the dollar store! via littleredwindow.com
- Love this so much! Car Organization via A Bowl Full of Lemons
- DIY Fall Themed Wood Coasters via designdininganddiapers.com MyBrilliantIdea CleverGirls
- Make a Pencil Picture Frame via Dollar Store Crafts
- A Framed Scabble Tile Christmas Tree via OrganizedClutter.net
- 7 Classic DIY Garden Walkway Projects • Tutorials and Ideas! Including, from this old house, a great tutorial on how to lay a classic brick path. (scheduled via http://www.tailwindapp.com?utm_source=pinterest&utm_medium=twpin&utm_content=post772633&utm_campaign=scheduler_attribution)
- Glitter Wine Glass. $10.00, via Etsy.– Get some dollar store glasses to do this! 🙂 Maybe just the stem?
- Dollar Store Candle Halloween Decor via @Kelsey Myers of Poofy Cheeks