Photo via: halloweencrafts.tumblr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This festive sign is made from upcycled flip-flops! What a fun way to welcome summer and greet your guests. Signs are made to order and will look similar to those pictured here. I can customize with your last name, or any word other youd like instead of Welcome. Price will vary for a sign with more letters (and flip-flops). Thanks for shopping Ta-Da! Workshop. Please stop by again. www.tadaworkshop.com www.facebook.com/tadaworkshop
- Hand painted reclaimed wood beach sign. This handmade wooden beach sign reads You can shake the sand from your shoes but it will never leave your soul. Each pallet board is hand painted in different shades of blue/aqua , white and light blue to create an ombre-type effect. Adorned with real seashells (shells and starfish may vary depending on what I have on hand). Makes a great addition to your beach home decor or give as a gift for your favorite beach lover! This listing is made to order …
- Tweet Pin It If you couldn’t tell already, we LOVE Halloween. And we also LOVE cute gift ideas. So put the two together in fun Halloween gift ideas and we are too excited! Look at all these cute little gifts that you could give someone for Halloween this year! There’s ideas for friends or neighbors…Read More »
- “This plate shall have no owner for its journey never ends, It travels in a circle of our family and friends. It carries love from home to home for everyone to share, The food that’s placed upon it was made with love and care. So please enjoy what’s on the plate, Then fill it up again, Then pass along the love it holds to your family and friends.” I love this idea!
- A few more of my jars. The largest is a pickle jar, the others are Bath and Body Works three wick candle jars. Once they were empty, I cleaned the jar. Then I sanded the top with an orbital sander to remove the logos, then spray painted it with Rust-oleum Metallic paint, drilled a hole in the middle and added a cute knob from Hobby Lobby. (The screw from the knob was a bit too long, so I had to snip it shorter to make it fit right.)
- Here is my FAVORITE tree topper thus far!. This little Elf had a crash landing right into the top of your tree. The topper is made with wimsy elf legs and comes loaded with all sorts of glittery sprays, colored pom poms and faux peppermint candies. It has wonderful red and lime stripe, peppermint stripe and glitter snow flake ribbon.This one also has 12 streamers (4 of each ribbon) that are six feet long. It would make the perfect addition to any tree and will last many seasons to come. Each topper is handcrafted and unique so If you would like this to be part of you Christmas decor you better get it while it lasts because no two will be alike. It measures approx. 15 – 17 inches wide and 20 – 24 inches tall and as always Have a great day! Also dont be alarmed it when you get this that the ribbon is flat, it is wired and all you need to do is fluff it up and it will be good as new. And as always Thanks for stopping by and have a great day. This is ready to ship next business day via ups ground
- Someone give me a reason to throw a party so I have these centerpieces.
- Whether you realize it or not, we spend a ton of time in the bathroom. From taking showers to brushing our teeth, the bathroom is an essential room in our home and that is why it’s super important to keep the bathroom free from clutter and germs. So, I logged into Pinterest and searched for ways to easily organize the bathroom. I found 10 organization hacks that will effortlessly keep your bathroom organized! Each awesome hack listed below has a link to its original source underneath the picture. Read through the list and start organizing your bathroom today! Related Posts 8 Brilliant Ways To Deep Clean Your Bathroom 6 Budget Friendly Bathroom Makeover Projects 10 Borderline Genius Cleaning and Organizing Home Hacks Use A Wine Rack To Hang Towels On The Wall Found from Home BNC Turn a wine rack into a handy towel rack that you can hang on the wall in your bathroom. Use Small Drawers For Storage Found from this Pin on Pinterest Turn small chest drawers, that are not in use anymore, into storage bins for small items. Over The Door Shelf Storage Found from Life As Mama Install a shelf above the top of the …
- This post contains affiliate links. If purchased, I will receive a commission. Last but not least, my very favorite detail from our End of Summer Party! We loved the Metallic Confetti Tumblers from our Summer party so much that we just had to make some more. Again we went with Martha Stewart’s glass paint collection, but this time we tried the “Frost” paint. It is an awesome product and we’re so happy with how these turned out! Materials: Glass tumblers, rubbing alcohol, painter’s tape, a foam pouncer, and Martha Stewart Craft’s Translucent Frost Glass Paint (we used Beach Glass!) One or more of the supplies listed contain affiliate links. If purchased, I will receive a commission. What to do: 1. Using rubbing alcohol and a paper
- Do you want an easy, cute craft that will stand out in your room? Well, then you should totally make this DIY galaxy in a jar! It is super easy, pretty cheap and is a great gift to any of your friends. You can also write any quote on the chalkboard tape to make it like …
- super easy!! rattan balls from dollar store and spraypainted. Tip: spraypaint the balls in a shoebox while rolling them around, no sticking to the box while they dry. VIA: creationsbykara.com
- Add some splash of colors and charm to any room in your house with this DIY pom pom rug. This project is super easy and fun to make. Although it’s a bit time-consuming, we promise you it’s going to be worth it all. You can use your rug as a wall décor, a table runner; adorn your mantlepiece for Christmas or other special occasions or a funky floor accent. Make one of these super plush rugs for yourself. Here’s how. credits:Awbee’sCorner Materials: 22”x13” plastic cross stitching grid Yarn in assorted colors Scissors Instructions: 1. Make pom poms in different colors.