Photo via: downoxfordstreet.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A few more of my jars. The largest is a pickle jar, the others are Bath and Body Works three wick candle jars. Once they were empty, I cleaned the jar. Then I sanded the top with an orbital sander to remove the logos, then spray painted it with Rust-oleum Metallic paint, drilled a hole in the middle and added a cute knob from Hobby Lobby. (The screw from the knob was a bit too long, so I had to snip it shorter to make it fit right.)
- This post contains affiliate links. If purchased, I will receive a commission. Last but not least, my very favorite detail from our End of Summer Party! We loved the Metallic Confetti Tumblers from our Summer party so much that we just had to make some more. Again we went with Martha Stewart’s glass paint collection, but this time we tried the “Frost” paint. It is an awesome product and we’re so happy with how these turned out! Materials: Glass tumblers, rubbing alcohol, painter’s tape, a foam pouncer, and Martha Stewart Craft’s Translucent Frost Glass Paint (we used Beach Glass!) One or more of the supplies listed contain affiliate links. If purchased, I will receive a commission. What to do: 1. Using rubbing alcohol and a paper
- Whether you realize it or not, we spend a ton of time in the bathroom. From taking showers to brushing our teeth, the bathroom is an essential room in our home and that is why it’s super important to keep the bathroom free from clutter and germs. So, I logged into Pinterest and searched for ways to easily organize the bathroom. I found 10 organization hacks that will effortlessly keep your bathroom organized! Each awesome hack listed below has a link to its original source underneath the picture. Read through the list and start organizing your bathroom today! Related Posts 8 Brilliant Ways To Deep Clean Your Bathroom 6 Budget Friendly Bathroom Makeover Projects 10 Borderline Genius Cleaning and Organizing Home Hacks Use A Wine Rack To Hang Towels On The Wall Found from Home BNC Turn a wine rack into a handy towel rack that you can hang on the wall in your bathroom. Use Small Drawers For Storage Found from this Pin on Pinterest Turn small chest drawers, that are not in use anymore, into storage bins for small items. Over The Door Shelf Storage Found from Life As Mama Install a shelf above the top of the …
- Spring is an miraculous season here at StoneGable! The countryside and my yard begin to wake up! I can actually smell spring in the air. The cherry and apple trees are ripe with buds ready to burst. And the bird’s sweet song begin to fill the air once again. Daffodils and crocuses and hyacinths poke more »
- I just love to sew but honestly, sometimes I think if I make one more thing for my house, it may just be too much. Ever felt that way when you walk in your kitchen? All my family and friends envy the homemade decor and crafts I have all over the place, though. So this year, I decided I would make DI
- Spring means new beginnings, which also means spring cleaning. This might sound boring, but it’s incredibly necessary, especially in your bedroom, which has been collecting dust all winter. And once you’ve done your spring cleaning, you might realize that you need to update your room decor. Does that mean it’s time to break the bank at … Read More
- Happy Frugal Friday everyone! It has been UNSEASONABLY warm where I live and that has got me in a spring cleaning frame of mind. More specifically, I’ve been yearning to get my house in ORDER! Since it’s FRUGAL FRIDAY, we decided to see what we could come up with in the organization department that might …
- Homemade Christmas Gift 60: Photo Tile Coasters I love this homemade gift. It takes a little time so don’t wait until the last minute to make these. Head over to Oopsey Daisy for the tutorial. Don’t miss any of the homemade Christmas gifts , and submit your own idea here.
- “This plate shall have no owner for its journey never ends, It travels in a circle of our family and friends. It carries love from home to home for everyone to share, The food that’s placed upon it was made with love and care. So please enjoy what’s on the plate, Then fill it up again, Then pass along the love it holds to your family and friends.” I love this idea!
- I had some questions regarding how I made the pallet sign for my Valentine’s mantel, so I thought I’d put together a quick tutorial for you. It is so easy to make a pallet sign and takes a very minimal time commitment! Let’s get to it. Step 1: Find Your Wood Yes, but where do …
- Could this be any cuter for a dinosaur themed party? When I saw this dinosaur serving dish on the Three Little Monkeys Studio website, I immediately emailed Gretchen to see if I could feature it over here. I have a bit an obsession with all things dinosaur birthday party related, so this is right up my alley. Gretchen thought of it while she was getting ready to give some toys and dishes to Goodwill. Genius, right? Gretchen says that she sees this dinosaur serving dish beyond dinosaurs – with rabbits for easter to hold little Easter eggs or a cute
- Tweet Pin It If you couldn’t tell already, we LOVE Halloween. And we also LOVE cute gift ideas. So put the two together in fun Halloween gift ideas and we are too excited! Look at all these cute little gifts that you could give someone for Halloween this year! There’s ideas for friends or neighbors…Read More »