Photo via: thehackster.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Great ideas for ribbon storage using glass jars and wide Popsicle sticks!
- Adorable DYI Easter Serving Stand, easy to make and super cute! You can pick up candle sticks, plates, bowls, AND candy at Dollar Tree!
- Diy… reuse bath and body works candle jars. Glam them up by simply adding bling on a roll and cabinet knobs.
- 110 Ways to Decorate with Mason Jars — lamp, candle, storage, and decor ideas galore! by mvaleria
- Twig candle holders – upcycle this with empty glass jars from dollar store. Might make these for my mom! she would love them!!
- Can Can Dancer: Candle Jars to Succulent Garden
- Check out this step by step tutorial for learning how to make painted and frosted glass jars ~ which make great candle holders!
- Cute! I love this simple idea. Look for different glass jars and candle holders at the dollar store or craft store, and reprint some photos in black and white from your childhood or your parents childhood to put inside.
- A few more of my jars. The largest is a pickle jar, the others are Bath and Body Works three wick candle jars. Once they were empty, I cleaned the jar. Then I sanded the top with an orbital sander to remove the logos, then spray painted it with Rust-oleum Metallic paint, drilled a hole in the middle and added a cute knob from Hobby Lobby. (The screw from the knob was a bit too long, so I had to snip it shorter to make it fit right.)
- Fun Crafts To Do With A Hot Glue Gun | Best Hot Glue Gun Crafts, DIY Projects and Arts and Crafts Ideas Using Glue Gun Sticks | DIY-Masquerade-Mask-Ice-Queen | http://diyjoy.com/hot-glue-gun-crafts-ideas
- DIY Sunburst Wall Mirror Of Paint Sticks. Quick, cheap, and easy! You can paint the sticks any color to go with your decor. This would look awesome over a bed or great in an entry way! diy sunburstmirror
- DIRECTIONS: 1. Cut a glow stick and shake the contents into a jar. Add diamond glitter 2. Seal the top with a lid. 3. Shake. ( glow sticks at the Dollar Tree. used a mason jar that I had left over from the Salt Art in a Jar project. )**WARNINGS AND TIPS: Be sure to read the warning on the back of the glowstick package. my-wedding