Photo via: thehackster.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Adorable DYI Easter Serving Stand, easy to make and super cute! You can pick up candle sticks, plates, bowls, AND candy at Dollar Tree!
- Diy… reuse bath and body works candle jars. Glam them up by simply adding bling on a roll and cabinet knobs.
- Cute! I love this simple idea. Look for different glass jars and candle holders at the dollar store or craft store, and reprint some photos in black and white from your childhood or your parents childhood to put inside.
- A few more of my jars. The largest is a pickle jar, the others are Bath and Body Works three wick candle jars. Once they were empty, I cleaned the jar. Then I sanded the top with an orbital sander to remove the logos, then spray painted it with Rust-oleum Metallic paint, drilled a hole in the middle and added a cute knob from Hobby Lobby. (The screw from the knob was a bit too long, so I had to snip it shorter to make it fit right.)
- DIY Sunburst Wall Mirror Of Paint Sticks. Quick, cheap, and easy! You can paint the sticks any color to go with your decor. This would look awesome over a bed or great in an entry way! diy sunburstmirror
- DIRECTIONS: 1. Cut a glow stick and shake the contents into a jar. Add diamond glitter 2. Seal the top with a lid. 3. Shake. ( glow sticks at the Dollar Tree. used a mason jar that I had left over from the Salt Art in a Jar project. )**WARNINGS AND TIPS: Be sure to read the warning on the back of the glowstick package. my-wedding
- Add some mid-century charm to your gallery wall with this DIY wall art idea. All you need is popsicle sticks, glue and some stain to make this inexpensive home decor knockout. Click to see the full tutorial and download the hexagon template. | MakeAndDoCrew.com
- Gold Flower Twig Letter – Monogram – Baby Girl Nursery – Woodland Decor – Whimsical – Home Decor – Pink – Coral – White – Sticks – Name
- Dollar store! glue glass onto candle stick and bam! fill with freaky freaky things! Love it!
- Dollar store candle stick, Styrofoam ball, glue whatever flowers you one onto it.
- Cork candles. Finish your wine and collect corks. Then soak them in a capped mason jar filled with aceatone alcohol for a week. Light them up and enjoy making the easiest candle there ever could be. Happy summer!
- This DIY Holiday Cranberry Pine Mason Jar Floating Candle makes a great homemade gift and looks stunning either lit or unlit. Essential oils add fragrance..