Photo via: buzzfeed.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Make this simple cord organizer with a clothespin and washi tape. Perfect for keeping your cords neat in your purse.
- Cleaning Tips – The Cleaning Closet at the36thavenue.com Pin it now and clean it later!
- Car Cleaning Tips and Tricks
- Not only is this another amazing idea for keeping things organized in the shower, it also puts the products right at your fingertips. Bending over? Please!
- Organization does not have to be difficult, nor does it have to be expensive. There are so many neat ways that you can repurpose things that you find at your local Dollar Store. From organizing the kitchen and bathroom to taking care of laundry clutter, there are many things that…
- Step-by-step tutorial w/ tips & tricks show how to make your own chalkboard poster on a Mac using Preview: no Photoshop required! Its quick, easy, & FREE!
- Do you love to go camping? Plan on taking the RV for a spin this summer? Then you’ll need these super smart RV hacks to make your trip even better. We’ve found lots clever ways to organize and keep things while you’re on the road. Well, what are you waiting for? Read our tips, gas…
- What a wonderful idea to re-purpose one or two of your favorite old tea cups and saucers! Even a neat idea for a party favor…
- Because keeping track of a tiny piece of metal is hard, OK?
- $2 DIY Fridge Mats From Vinyl Placemats…I love this idea…definitely going to do it as I HATE cleaning the fridge.
- And if you dont follow these rules, your world will probably fall apart. Just kidding! But OCD or not, you can probably stand to get a little more thorough with your cleaning, while saving time
- Clean your car easily with these brilliant car cleaning hacks.