Photo via: farragoz.blogspot.co.za
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Thrift store picture frame painted with Provençe chalk paint and scrapbook paper under the glass
- http://HGTV.com shares tips on how to organize your car with items you can find at the dollar store.
- HGTV.com shares tips on how to organize your car with items you can find at the dollar store.
- A veteran painting contractor shares his secrets on how to paint a room fast, yet producing first-rate results. You can easily master these techniques too, and get a professional-looking finish.
- Easy to make….I saw this idea on Pinterest and added a twist to it to make my own. I bought a cheep wood picture frame at Walmart. Hot glued a bow and heart shaped button onto it. Printed out several papers on my computer to put behind the glass insted of a photo. Each one had 4 diff papers with diff sayings on them. Set it on a picture easel I bought at Hobby Lobby. These made wonderfull Christmas gifts this year.
- Want a fun and frugal DIY home décor project to get your house ready for fall? Here you go…With just a few bottles of paint you can transform boring wine glasses into these adorable DIY Pumpkin Wine Glass Centerpieces.
- The experts at DIY Network show you how to organize all the small stuff in your kitchen with a few simple tips and tricks.
- This post contains affiliate links. If purchased, I will receive a commission. Last but not least, my very favorite detail from our End of Summer Party! We loved the Metallic Confetti Tumblers from our Summer party so much that we just had to make some more. Again we went with Martha Stewart’s glass paint collection, but this time we tried the “Frost” paint. It is an awesome product and we’re so happy with how these turned out! Materials: Glass tumblers, rubbing alcohol, painter’s tape, a foam pouncer, and Martha Stewart Craft’s Translucent Frost Glass Paint (we used Beach Glass!) One or more of the supplies listed contain affiliate links. If purchased, I will receive a commission. What to do: 1. Using rubbing alcohol and a paper
- If you want to redecorate your home with new bits and pieces but youre on a budget, the dollar store can be your best friend. Most dollar store decorative items are going to be tacky on their own, but with a little bit of imagination, you can take something basic and turn it into something beautiful! Check out these ideas!
- ➤ Need to heat and ventilate your greenhouse? Get tips and tricks on how to properly heat and cool a greenhouse.
- DIYFriday 3 easy steps to kick start your fall décor with these jute wrapped chalk painted milk bottles. Just paint, wrap & fill.
- Do you want an easy, cute craft that will stand out in your room? Well, then you should totally make this DIY galaxy in a jar! It is super easy, pretty cheap and is a great gift to any of your friends. You can also write any quote on the chalkboard tape to make it like …