Photo via: ourlifeisblessedbeyondmeasure.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- So simple. Take a sticky hook and hang a decorative bag for trash. Find large assortment of girly car accessories at CarDecor.com.
- Thrift store picture frame painted with Provençe chalk paint and scrapbook paper under the glass
- Easy to make….I saw this idea on Pinterest and added a twist to it to make my own. I bought a cheep wood picture frame at Walmart. Hot glued a bow and heart shaped button onto it. Printed out several papers on my computer to put behind the glass insted of a photo. Each one had 4 diff papers with diff sayings on them. Set it on a picture easel I bought at Hobby Lobby. These made wonderfull Christmas gifts this year.
- GENIOUS! Dollar store vases and candlesticks – so gorgeous! Fill with various blue, white and moss balls
- Put stick-on decals on a picture frame and remove the back of the frame.
- plum and pear: DIY Picture Frame Calendar
- DIY Magnetic Dry Erase Board – just a picture frame and scrap booking paper!
- Secure small drawer pulls onto a picture frame for a DIY tray.
- Who knew cookie cutters could be so versatile? I’m excited for today’s post….the kids are too and have all ready started gathering their broken crayons! 1. Frame those sentimental cookie cutters. This picture makes me happy and reminds me of my grandmother. Sure wish I had her old cookie cutters that are just like …
- Picture Frame Luminaries at thatswhatchesaid.com
- Picture Frame Christmas Wreath | best stuff
- Dry-Erase Paint Swatch Calender!!! Dont throw away those paint swatches! Reduce, Reuse, Recycle! Put them in a picture frame and under the glass they become a reusable dry erase calender!!!