Photo via: teagreenchandelier.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Add extra storage with an extra shower curtain rod, then all you have to so is hang up some shower caddies.
- These family-approved recipes from our bloggers will make weeknight menu-planning a cinch. You’ll find inspiration for all the classics — from chicken and casseroles to pasta and soup — as well as time-saving hacks: slow-cooker taquitos? Yes, please!
- Tis the season to start thinking about Christmas gift giving! I know it seems early, but it you’re the type who loves to give homemade gifts, then you may have already started! I love giving small gifts to friends, neighbors and school staff. Each year it seems to be harder and harder to come up …
- “This plate shall have no owner for its journey never ends, It travels in a circle of our family and friends. It carries love from home to home for everyone to share, The food that’s placed upon it was made with love and care. So please enjoy what’s on the plate, Then fill it up again, Then pass along the love it holds to your family and friends.” I love this idea!
- Do you want an easy, cute craft that will stand out in your room? Well, then you should totally make this DIY galaxy in a jar! It is super easy, pretty cheap and is a great gift to any of your friends. You can also write any quote on the chalkboard tape to make it like …
- Dollar store craft Paint plate then glue something pretty around a vase. Fill vase with party themed items then balloons all around it. Cute centerpiece.
- I just took an old plastic bin and wiped it down. Then I spray painted the outer parts first with a metallic/gold then got a spray paint gold glitter and put that over it. The front of the bins are painted in the chalkboard paint to help label my drawers! Very simple and took me maybe 30 minutes all together. Easy office decorations
- Glue wooden letters to canvas and then spray paint it all white (or whatever color you like) and voila very cool teen wall decor squares! Discover more teen decorating and organizing tips and ideas @ http://kidsroomdecorating.net
- How To Remove Labels From Bottles…Fill your sink with very hot water. Then fill each bottle with hot water also and place into the sink. Next, add this to sink water…1/2 cup baking powder, 1 Tbsp dish soap, 2 cups white vinegar. Once you add the vinegar to the sink, it will get all fizzy for a few seconds, let bottle soak for a few minutes and then the labels comes right off
- How to make a hot cocoa bar from Dollar Tree items! You dont have to be extravagant to have a beautiful little set up on the cheap! Check it out!
- It may not look like it, but its only a couple more weeks until SPRING and about this time is when I start looking around for things I can freshen and liven up. Im not even thinking out doors yet. This year Im thinking something a little more drastic and Im feeling Coastal. Maybe thats…
- If I know my sweet readers at all, I know you love dollar store crafts as much as I do. Last year I rounded up over 60 Dollar Store Craft Projects, and you asked for more. Well, you got it, thanks…