Photo via: teagreenchandelier.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Add extra storage with an extra shower curtain rod, then all you have to so is hang up some shower caddies.
- Tis the season to start thinking about Christmas gift giving! I know it seems early, but it you’re the type who loves to give homemade gifts, then you may have already started! I love giving small gifts to friends, neighbors and school staff. Each year it seems to be harder and harder to come up …
- I just took an old plastic bin and wiped it down. Then I spray painted the outer parts first with a metallic/gold then got a spray paint gold glitter and put that over it. The front of the bins are painted in the chalkboard paint to help label my drawers! Very simple and took me maybe 30 minutes all together. Easy office decorations
- Do you want an easy, cute craft that will stand out in your room? Well, then you should totally make this DIY galaxy in a jar! It is super easy, pretty cheap and is a great gift to any of your friends. You can also write any quote on the chalkboard tape to make it like …
- These family-approved recipes from our bloggers will make weeknight menu-planning a cinch. You’ll find inspiration for all the classics — from chicken and casseroles to pasta and soup — as well as time-saving hacks: slow-cooker taquitos? Yes, please!
- If I know my sweet readers at all, I know you love dollar store crafts as much as I do. Last year I rounded up over 60 Dollar Store Craft Projects, and you asked for more. Well, you got it, thanks…
- Christmas is just around the corner, so it’s time to dress up all your house inside and outside and get it ready for season. This year, let’s try a warm and welcoming theme for our Christmas—the rustic style. Rustic Christmas decorations look very sweet and cozy ans always finished with wood finishes, rich shades of…Read More »
- Here is my FAVORITE tree topper thus far!. This little Elf had a crash landing right into the top of your tree. The topper is made with wimsy elf legs and comes loaded with all sorts of glittery sprays, colored pom poms and faux peppermint candies. It has wonderful red and lime stripe, peppermint stripe and glitter snow flake ribbon.This one also has 12 streamers (4 of each ribbon) that are six feet long. It would make the perfect addition to any tree and will last many seasons to come. Each topper is handcrafted and unique so If you would like this to be part of you Christmas decor you better get it while it lasts because no two will be alike. It measures approx. 15 – 17 inches wide and 20 – 24 inches tall and as always Have a great day! Also dont be alarmed it when you get this that the ribbon is flat, it is wired and all you need to do is fluff it up and it will be good as new. And as always Thanks for stopping by and have a great day. This is ready to ship next business day via ups ground
- Have you all tried Gain Fireworks in your Scentsy burners yet?! Um, you should. It makes your house smell soooo clean! So clean that Mr. Hubs thought I had cleaned the whole house 🙂 Hehe. Just pour them in your burner and theyll melt pretty quickly! PLUS when you are done with them, just pop them out and put them in your wash! Double score!
- Cork candles. Finish your wine and collect corks. Then soak them in a capped mason jar filled with aceatone alcohol for a week. Light them up and enjoy making the easiest candle there ever could be. Happy summer!
- buy flipflops at the dollar store, bling them up, then make a wreath for summer…I need to make this for my sister! @ DIY Home Design
- DIY Purse Organizer From A Hot Pad — make one for meds and first aid kit, another for coupons. Get hot pads from the dollar store, then sew on patches to personalize it