Photo via: naptimedecorator.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Once again…I have been inspired by one of your emails (or Facebook posts…I can’t remember which it was!) to try something that would never have occurred to me otherwise. Earlier this week it was Car Air Fresheners, today it’s Wipes For Little Noses. I’ll be honest and say I didn’t really know what these were…but …
- Whether you realize it or not, we spend a ton of time in the bathroom. From taking showers to brushing our teeth, the bathroom is an essential room in our home and that is why it’s super important to keep the bathroom free from clutter and germs. So, I logged into Pinterest and searched for ways to easily organize the bathroom. I found 10 organization hacks that will effortlessly keep your bathroom organized! Each awesome hack listed below has a link to its original source underneath the picture. Read through the list and start organizing your bathroom today! Related Posts 8 Brilliant Ways To Deep Clean Your Bathroom 6 Budget Friendly Bathroom Makeover Projects 10 Borderline Genius Cleaning and Organizing Home Hacks Use A Wine Rack To Hang Towels On The Wall Found from Home BNC Turn a wine rack into a handy towel rack that you can hang on the wall in your bathroom. Use Small Drawers For Storage Found from this Pin on Pinterest Turn small chest drawers, that are not in use anymore, into storage bins for small items. Over The Door Shelf Storage Found from Life As Mama Install a shelf above the top of the …
- Homemade drawer and car fresheners. Made these for my upcoming move to put it boxes that are going into storage to keeps linens and clothing smelling fresh. Wedding favour bags and Downey unstoppable scent beads.:
- Want to learn how to make cool homemade fashion? Cool DIY projects – step by step instructions show you how to make & refashion shirts, jeans, skirts & tops
- Are you looking for a fun arts and craft idea to do with your kids? You will love this easy recipe on how to make your own homemade silly putty! On the last trip to the grocery store, I stopped by the kids art supply section and stumbled across this pink glitter glue (they had …
- Love the new bird-themed wedding trend? Are you and your groom bird watchers, nature lovers, or just like birds? Here are some great ways to incorporate the bird theme into your wedding!
- Homemade car drawer fresheners. Add Downy Unstoppable scent beads in dollar store wedding favor bags or dryer fabric softener sheets, tied with a ribbon. The scent will last for months. – Crafts All Over
- I just love to sew but honestly, sometimes I think if I make one more thing for my house, it may just be too much. Ever felt that way when you walk in your kitchen? All my family and friends envy the homemade decor and crafts I have all over the place, though. So this year, I decided I would make DI
- How to Age Galvanized Metal – quickly discolor galvanized metal using vinegar, salt and peroxide – via Little House of Four: How to Easily Age Galvanized Planters
- How to Easily Age Inexpensive Galvanized Planters | Little House of Four: How to Easily Age Inexpensive Galvanized Planters
- Let your creative side out and learn how to decorate wine glasses! All you need is Enamel paint, paintbrushes and clear wine glasses! DIY
- Want a fun and frugal DIY home décor project to get your house ready for fall? Here you go…With just a few bottles of paint you can transform boring wine glasses into these adorable DIY Pumpkin Wine Glass Centerpieces.