Photo via: allyou.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This post contains affiliate links. If purchased, I will receive a commission. Last but not least, my very favorite detail from our End of Summer Party! We loved the Metallic Confetti Tumblers from our Summer party so much that we just had to make some more. Again we went with Martha Stewart’s glass paint collection, but this time we tried the “Frost” paint. It is an awesome product and we’re so happy with how these turned out! Materials: Glass tumblers, rubbing alcohol, painter’s tape, a foam pouncer, and Martha Stewart Craft’s Translucent Frost Glass Paint (we used Beach Glass!) One or more of the supplies listed contain affiliate links. If purchased, I will receive a commission. What to do: 1. Using rubbing alcohol and a paper
- These are easy to make dollar store switch plates, i used tissue paper I found like this,modge podged the tissue paper on,trimmed ,added a coat of modge podge to it so it is easy to wipe off.
- Here is my FAVORITE tree topper thus far!. This little Elf had a crash landing right into the top of your tree. The topper is made with wimsy elf legs and comes loaded with all sorts of glittery sprays, colored pom poms and faux peppermint candies. It has wonderful red and lime stripe, peppermint stripe and glitter snow flake ribbon.This one also has 12 streamers (4 of each ribbon) that are six feet long. It would make the perfect addition to any tree and will last many seasons to come. Each topper is handcrafted and unique so If you would like this to be part of you Christmas decor you better get it while it lasts because no two will be alike. It measures approx. 15 – 17 inches wide and 20 – 24 inches tall and as always Have a great day! Also dont be alarmed it when you get this that the ribbon is flat, it is wired and all you need to do is fluff it up and it will be good as new. And as always Thanks for stopping by and have a great day. This is ready to ship next business day via ups ground
- Christmas is only on month’s distance, so it’s the best to prepare yourself and your home to welcome this pleasing event of the year. Crafting some unique decoration is best idea. We have shared earlier few crafting ideas from Pinterest. Now we came with more unique and delightful ideas which will enhance the beauty of this eve.
- These tissue paper pumpkin favours are a great treat to send to school on Halloween or they make super cute party favours! Use them for any fall occasion!
- Mouse Valentine Craft Heart for body, two hearts for ears googly eyes(or just use a hole puncher) and whiskers with a small pom pom for nose. Insert a lollipop for the tail. Make them out of valentines scrapbook paper…cute or Christmas paper for a Christmas mouse
- These tissue paper flowers are gorgeous! Let the kids help make a bunch of these to help bring Spring inside!
- Add some splash of colors and charm to any room in your house with this DIY pom pom rug. This project is super easy and fun to make. Although it’s a bit time-consuming, we promise you it’s going to be worth it all. You can use your rug as a wall décor, a table runner; adorn your mantlepiece for Christmas or other special occasions or a funky floor accent. Make one of these super plush rugs for yourself. Here’s how. credits:Awbee’sCorner Materials: 22”x13” plastic cross stitching grid Yarn in assorted colors Scissors Instructions: 1. Make pom poms in different colors.
- These DIY wicked witch legs are the perfect freaky decor for Halloween. They are so easy to make – click here for the full tutorial
- Youve caught your own mermaid in a jar! These lanterns make the perfect nightlight for a little girls room, or to add as the centerpiece for any mermaid/nautical themed event. This listing includes: -1 mermaid lantern wrapped in a blue finish, fishermans netting and finished off with nautical rope around the neck of the jar, and 1 star fish. Please note that the starfish will come detached from the jar to prevent the fragile starfish from breaking during shipment. – Starfish are picked at ra…
- Someone give me a reason to throw a party so I have these centerpieces.
- These DIY magnets are SO easy to make with decoupage medium and scrapbook paper! They have a fun nautical theme and make great gifts.