Photo via: ohhellohandmade.wordpress.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Here is my FAVORITE tree topper thus far!. This little Elf had a crash landing right into the top of your tree. The topper is made with wimsy elf legs and comes loaded with all sorts of glittery sprays, colored pom poms and faux peppermint candies. It has wonderful red and lime stripe, peppermint stripe and glitter snow flake ribbon.This one also has 12 streamers (4 of each ribbon) that are six feet long. It would make the perfect addition to any tree and will last many seasons to come. Each topper is handcrafted and unique so If you would like this to be part of you Christmas decor you better get it while it lasts because no two will be alike. It measures approx. 15 – 17 inches wide and 20 – 24 inches tall and as always Have a great day! Also dont be alarmed it when you get this that the ribbon is flat, it is wired and all you need to do is fluff it up and it will be good as new. And as always Thanks for stopping by and have a great day. This is ready to ship next business day via ups ground
- Happy Frugal Friday everyone! It has been UNSEASONABLY warm where I live and that has got me in a spring cleaning frame of mind. More specifically, I’ve been yearning to get my house in ORDER! Since it’s FRUGAL FRIDAY, we decided to see what we could come up with in the organization department that might …
- A few more of my jars. The largest is a pickle jar, the others are Bath and Body Works three wick candle jars. Once they were empty, I cleaned the jar. Then I sanded the top with an orbital sander to remove the logos, then spray painted it with Rust-oleum Metallic paint, drilled a hole in the middle and added a cute knob from Hobby Lobby. (The screw from the knob was a bit too long, so I had to snip it shorter to make it fit right.)
- Candy Canes. The quintessential Christmas treat. They just make me happy. And not just because they taste delicious. Candy Canes have a pretty amazing Story to tell, too. Wrap up a box of Candy Canes and deliver them to the people in your Happy Home’s world with this FREE Printable tag attached…Click HERE for your …
- Once again…I have been inspired by one of your emails (or Facebook posts…I can’t remember which it was!) to try something that would never have occurred to me otherwise. Earlier this week it was Car Air Fresheners, today it’s Wipes For Little Noses. I’ll be honest and say I didn’t really know what these were…but …
- cake plates from light covers and plastic dishes – have seen many versions of the constructed cake plate using different things but this is the first Ive seen with the light covers – I like the idea of using plastic plates making these cheap enough to put out several at a party, mix up the plate colors to match your party decor
- I just took an old plastic bin and wiped it down. Then I spray painted the outer parts first with a metallic/gold then got a spray paint gold glitter and put that over it. The front of the bins are painted in the chalkboard paint to help label my drawers! Very simple and took me maybe 30 minutes all together. Easy office decorations
- If you want to redecorate your home with new bits and pieces but youre on a budget, the dollar store can be your best friend. Most dollar store decorative items are going to be tacky on their own, but with a little bit of imagination, you can take something basic and turn it into something beautiful! Check out these ideas!
- So I have to admit this is my first chalk board project ever! wahoo! I know there are a million chalk board makeovers out there, so obviously this is not a new technique, but I have to say I’m really loving it! I think I took a fun twist on the trend. Take a look… …
- My mom has always been really creative with gifts, and I was really stressing last weekend because Im moving into a new apartment (by myself), and there is just a lot of stuff that I dont have. I needed help getting organized, and I was also getting wary about how much it was going to cost
- As you know, I’ve been obsessed lately with string art. We’re starting to pull things together for my daughter’s room decor, and she has a bright and fun vibe. Of course we needed to incorporate some string art – and so Heart String Art it is! So fun and bright, and a simple shape so…Read More »
- September 22nd is officially the first day of Fall!!! YAY! Fall is by far my favorite season! I really love everything about it. Especially the weather and the food! Apple Cider, Pumpkin everything, steamy soups, oh my! The temps have dropped and we are loving the gorgeous Fall weather in New York! I thought it’d be fun to round up some really cute Fall decor ideas! Here are some of my faves! My Fall Mantel Display from 2012 Fall season Fall Monogram Wreath from Two Twenty One Fall Front Porch makeover from DecorChick My $5 Burlap Fall Wreath Pinecone Fall Wreath from V & Co. Fall Wreath update from Homey Home Design Pottery Barn inspired Fall decor from Live Laugh Rowe Amazing Fall front porch from Liz Marie Blog 5 minute Fall Garland from Making Home Base Free Fall Printables from Two Twenty One Has Fall arrived where you live? Check out these DIY Fall Wreath Ideas too!