Photo via: digu.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Christmas is only on month’s distance, so it’s the best to prepare yourself and your home to welcome this pleasing event of the year. Crafting some unique decoration is best idea. We have shared earlier few crafting ideas from Pinterest. Now we came with more unique and delightful ideas which will enhance the beauty of this eve.
- Dollar Store Apothecary, this looks like you would pay so much more for this! GREAT low budget decorating idea!
- cake plates from light covers and plastic dishes – have seen many versions of the constructed cake plate using different things but this is the first Ive seen with the light covers – I like the idea of using plastic plates making these cheap enough to put out several at a party, mix up the plate colors to match your party decor
- I think I could make one like this…such a cool idea!
- I need smore friends like you! What a cute DIY Valentine idea!
- Cute laundry room. Floating shelves. I really like that piece of wood behind the washer/dryer. Great idea.
- Organizing the Cleaning Closet: I really like the hook rack idea to hang up the little dusters, brushes, brooms, etc. Cheaper than buying all those command strips and dealing with them not holding up.
- Good cheap idea
- A Pottery Barn Halloween Look at Dollar Store Prices Cake Stand — If youre willing to use a little glue, you can create the same idea using plastic trays and goblets from — you got it — the dollar store. I even found glittery skulls! If you don’t like the idea of the goblets, grab a couple of glass candlesticks and use those instead. Just make sure everything is balanced as you start to glue.
- I feel like this would be a good craft to do because I could find a lot of this old fashioned stuff cheap at DI.
- Cool idea..i really like this one.
- Tired of stuffing your snacks in random places and having a hard time finding them? Use something like this to help organize and see your snacks