Photo via: blog.jessicalondon.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Letting your Christmas party guests remember your unique party may ask you to try something new. With different interesting decorations and your wonderful imagination, it can create a both merry and bright season atmosphere of Christmas. Here is an amazing collection of DIY Christmas decorations. They are cheap and easy to be done even within […]
- cake plates from light covers and plastic dishes – have seen many versions of the constructed cake plate using different things but this is the first Ive seen with the light covers – I like the idea of using plastic plates making these cheap enough to put out several at a party, mix up the plate colors to match your party decor
- Here is my FAVORITE tree topper thus far!. This little Elf had a crash landing right into the top of your tree. The topper is made with wimsy elf legs and comes loaded with all sorts of glittery sprays, colored pom poms and faux peppermint candies. It has wonderful red and lime stripe, peppermint stripe and glitter snow flake ribbon.This one also has 12 streamers (4 of each ribbon) that are six feet long. It would make the perfect addition to any tree and will last many seasons to come. Each topper is handcrafted and unique so If you would like this to be part of you Christmas decor you better get it while it lasts because no two will be alike. It measures approx. 15 – 17 inches wide and 20 – 24 inches tall and as always Have a great day! Also dont be alarmed it when you get this that the ribbon is flat, it is wired and all you need to do is fluff it up and it will be good as new. And as always Thanks for stopping by and have a great day. This is ready to ship next business day via ups ground
- Basic frames are easy to come by—you probably have one lying around the house, and if not, theyre a dime a dozen (ok, theyre $1 each) at your local dollar store. But the art to fill them? Thats typically the harder, much more expensive part. Instead, change your frame of mind and stop letting these pieces play supporting roles. In these DIY ideas, the frames steal the show.
- Adorable DYI Easter Serving Stand, easy to make and super cute! You can pick up candle sticks, plates, bowls, AND candy at Dollar Tree!
- If you’re looking for simple yet high impact home decor pieces look no further than DIY crafts with pebbles and river rocks. These materials are cheap, easily accessible and you can create some pretty cool decor accents with them. It doesn’t take much effort too. Imagine adorable river rock mats and pebble coasters, beautiful wall art …
- If you want to redecorate your home with new bits and pieces but youre on a budget, the dollar store can be your best friend. Most dollar store decorative items are going to be tacky on their own, but with a little bit of imagination, you can take something basic and turn it into something beautiful! Check out these ideas!
- Add some sparkle to your springtime decor with these glitter Easter eggs. Easy to make with just a few supplies, youll love this project.
- These easy snowman kebabs are beyond adorable! Your little ones will love you for this delicious winter treat! Gotta love festive AND easy!
- Save money and make your own Easter DIY crafts! Here is a compilation of the best DIY crafts for Easter out there. They are adorable and easy!
- Thanksgiving is over and now it is time to get ready for Christmas party. Have you decided what to wear for the biggest party of the year? Christmas night deserves the most gorgeous look and you need to take care of every detail attentively. A sparkling dress, matching shoes, accessories, hairstyle and nails. There are […]
- This post contains affiliate links. If purchased, I will receive a commission. Last but not least, my very favorite detail from our End of Summer Party! We loved the Metallic Confetti Tumblers from our Summer party so much that we just had to make some more. Again we went with Martha Stewart’s glass paint collection, but this time we tried the “Frost” paint. It is an awesome product and we’re so happy with how these turned out! Materials: Glass tumblers, rubbing alcohol, painter’s tape, a foam pouncer, and Martha Stewart Craft’s Translucent Frost Glass Paint (we used Beach Glass!) One or more of the supplies listed contain affiliate links. If purchased, I will receive a commission. What to do: 1. Using rubbing alcohol and a paper