Photo via: itsnotalwaysblackandwhite.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Makeup Vanity. I need this in my life – Heart-2-Home
- Great idea of using a small wire basket to organize your eye palettes organize makeup SheGreenville. Great Ideas For Makeup Organization, From Cheap DIY Projects For Building A Vanity Or a Bathroom Drawer, To The Loftier Goals and Storage Solutions. These Can Come From The Dollar Store Or Ikea and Work For Storing Your Acrylic Makeup Products In A Cute And Fun Way. Also Great For Travel Ideas.
- On this journey to become more frugal without sacrificing quality of life, Ive learned quite a few things: Ive learned what I personally can and cannot sacrifice without feeling like Im missing out, and Ive also learned that sometimes spending money is the truly frugal thing to do. Ive learned what frugal living means to me.
- These 11 life changing dollar store organizing hacks are THE BEST! Im so glad I found these GREAT tips! Now I have great ways to keep my home organized on a dime! Definitely pinning for later!
- These 11 life changing dollar store organizing hacks are THE BEST! Im so happy I found these AWESOME tips! Now I have great ways to keep my home organized on a dime! Definitely pinning for later!
- Now, you too can have the same Amber BPA-Free Plastic Bottles and High Quality Black Pump Tops the team at Southern Zoomer uses to bottle their Premium Sweet Almond Oil. Our customers love them! What More
- Pin completed! Self adhesive from Dollar Tree and spray painted the outside frame of plastic drawers. DIY dollar store and plastic drawer made pretty!
- And some of my best memories are passing the tome sipping one of these two beverages with friends and good conversation. I must have this on my kitchen some day.
- Well my friends…you wanted more Life Hacks…so here at The Cottage Market we listen to you and have brought you another episode of Life Hacks Why Didn’t I Think Of That! I can’t tell you how many Life Hacks I see as I study Pinterest and other amazing blogs…there is a plethora of them…but I …
- DIY Spell and Potion Book Tutorial from Better After. This is a really good tutorial using plastic toys, a glue gun, cardstock, paper towels etc… This DIY is based on a tutorial by SEEING THINGS – my…
- September 22nd is officially the first day of Fall!!! YAY! Fall is by far my favorite season! I really love everything about it. Especially the weather and the food! Apple Cider, Pumpkin everything, steamy soups, oh my! The temps have dropped and we are loving the gorgeous Fall weather in New York! I thought it’d be fun to round up some really cute Fall decor ideas! Here are some of my faves! My Fall Mantel Display from 2012 Fall season Fall Monogram Wreath from Two Twenty One Fall Front Porch makeover from DecorChick My $5 Burlap Fall Wreath Pinecone Fall Wreath from V & Co. Fall Wreath update from Homey Home Design Pottery Barn inspired Fall decor from Live Laugh Rowe Amazing Fall front porch from Liz Marie Blog 5 minute Fall Garland from Making Home Base Free Fall Printables from Two Twenty One Has Fall arrived where you live? Check out these DIY Fall Wreath Ideas too!
- Hand painted reclaimed wood beach sign. This handmade wooden beach sign reads You can shake the sand from your shoes but it will never leave your soul. Each pallet board is hand painted in different shades of blue/aqua , white and light blue to create an ombre-type effect. Adorned with real seashells (shells and starfish may vary depending on what I have on hand). Makes a great addition to your beach home decor or give as a gift for your favorite beach lover! This listing is made to order …