Photo via: thesnug.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This lovely wreath will make a wonderful addition to your home decor or a thoughtful gift for a special person or occasion Beautiful wreath with 3 cream hydrangea blossoms surrounded by hydrangea leaves and additional greenery , accented with double burlap bow. Made on 18 grapevine wreath base, finished product measures approximately 19-20 in diameter. Add monogram of your choice for a personal touch.Please make sure you specify your letter in the note when placing order 🙂 All our wreaths…
- A Pottery Barn Halloween Look at Dollar Store Prices Cake Stand — If youre willing to use a little glue, you can create the same idea using plastic trays and goblets from — you got it — the dollar store. I even found glittery skulls! If you don’t like the idea of the goblets, grab a couple of glass candlesticks and use those instead. Just make sure everything is balanced as you start to glue.
- Dollar Store Easter Decor, would even be a good idea to use those colored eggs, if you are not hosting Easter at your home bring these with you for a centerpiece gift to hostest.
- Mouse Valentine Craft Heart for body, two hearts for ears googly eyes(or just use a hole puncher) and whiskers with a small pom pom for nose. Insert a lollipop for the tail. Make them out of valentines scrapbook paper…cute or Christmas paper for a Christmas mouse
- Decorate your walls with whimsical holiday icons in just a few simple steps! First, paint your canvas with the color of your choice. Once dry, adhere the laser cut plaques with Weldbond®. Make multiple styles and sizes to add holiday cheer to your home. Everything you need for this project can be found at your local Michaels.
- Shopping for the next home decor? Heres a dollar store craft that would look perfect in your living room or even the bedroom. Were sure youll love this.
- Glue random small items together, spray paint all one color and attach to mirror. Perfect dollar store project, and would look cool in a bright colour for kids using dinosaurs or other small toys.
- If you want to redecorate your home with new bits and pieces but youre on a budget, the dollar store can be your best friend. Most dollar store decorative items are going to be tacky on their own, but with a little bit of imagination, you can take something basic and turn it into something beautiful! Check out these ideas!
- What a wonderful idea to re-purpose one or two of your favorite old tea cups and saucers! Even a neat idea for a party favor…
- Letting your Christmas party guests remember your unique party may ask you to try something new. With different interesting decorations and your wonderful imagination, it can create a both merry and bright season atmosphere of Christmas. Here is an amazing collection of DIY Christmas decorations. They are cheap and easy to be done even within […]
- cake plates from light covers and plastic dishes – have seen many versions of the constructed cake plate using different things but this is the first Ive seen with the light covers – I like the idea of using plastic plates making these cheap enough to put out several at a party, mix up the plate colors to match your party decor
- Are you looking for a fun arts and craft idea to do with your kids? You will love this easy recipe on how to make your own homemade silly putty! On the last trip to the grocery store, I stopped by the kids art supply section and stumbled across this pink glitter glue (they had …