Photo via: fabuloushomeblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Awesome Idea!!!! Looks much better than pictures hanging w/ magnets – use dollar store frames, paint them and put magnets on the back.
- Looks much better than pictures hanging w/ magnets – use dollar store frames, paint them and put magnets on the back. So Smart and so cute!- Click image to find more Home Decor Pinterest pins
- So easy…..could do JOY for the holidays. And reuse Dollar Store burner covers. Awesome 🙂 paint or use spray glue & fabric/scrapbook paper… hmmm..
- Picture wreath with dollar tree picture frames, a wreath from hobby lobby. And the bow is made from burlap ribbon from hobby lobby. I painted the wooden letter for the middle to hang and attached it with jute from the back. I attached it all with hot glue and since hanging on the wall, it has stayed together very well. Does not transport well.
- Dollar Store Apothecary, this looks like you would pay so much more for this! GREAT low budget decorating idea!
- Get you a cheap little charger at Wal-mart or Dollar Tree and use a paint pen to write on it. What a great idea!
- Basic frames are easy to come by—you probably have one lying around the house, and if not, theyre a dime a dozen (ok, theyre $1 each) at your local dollar store. But the art to fill them? Thats typically the harder, much more expensive part. Instead, change your frame of mind and stop letting these pieces play supporting roles. In these DIY ideas, the frames steal the show.
- I ran across this adorable idea on Pinterest (made by Leah Anne Creations / Instagram) and just had to share! Take the time and get footprints of yourself and your child! Just use two shades of brown paint and stamp them on a tote bag (or paper). Hot glue a pom-pom for the tail, paint some …
- A great list of camping gear you can buy at the dollar store!! Its so much cheaper for something you only use a few times a year. There are some great ideas in here.
- Dollar Store DIY Terrarium. Looks great, and probably pretty easy and way more affordable than a store bought one.
- remove the glass from Dollar Store frames and paint. Then use modge podge or spray adhesive to adhere scrapbook paper for custom artwork
- Put stick-on decals on a picture frame and remove the back of the frame.