Photo via: repinly.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Awesome Idea!!!! Looks much better than pictures hanging w/ magnets – use dollar store frames, paint them and put magnets on the back.
- Looks much better than pictures hanging w/ magnets – use dollar store frames, paint them and put magnets on the back. // great idea!!
- Christmas is only on month’s distance, so it’s the best to prepare yourself and your home to welcome this pleasing event of the year. Crafting some unique decoration is best idea. We have shared earlier few crafting ideas from Pinterest. Now we came with more unique and delightful ideas which will enhance the beauty of this eve.
- So easy…..could do JOY for the holidays. And reuse Dollar Store burner covers. Awesome 🙂 paint or use spray glue & fabric/scrapbook paper… hmmm..
- DIY Designer Switchplates | Click Pic for 25 DIY Home Decor Ideas on a Budget | DIY Home Decorating on a Budget
- Cake stand stand using dollar plates and glasses. – Click image to find more diy & crafts Pinterest pins
- Here is the free download for the teacher appreciation chips gift idea. Find hundreds of more free printables HERE. Please note this download is for personal use only. If sharing, please share directly for the main post HERE. Thank you! Click here to download (right click and save image to computer)
- You HAVE TO check out these 8 Dollar store hacks! Theyre SO GREAT! Ive already tried a couple and Ive save SO MUCH money and my home looks so cute! Im SO HAPPY I found this! Pinning for later!
- You HAVE TO check out these 8 Dollar store hacks! Theyre SO GOOD! Ive already tried a couple and Ive save SO MUCH money and my home looks so cute! Im SO GLAD I found this! Pinning for later!
- Basic frames are easy to come by—you probably have one lying around the house, and if not, theyre a dime a dozen (ok, theyre $1 each) at your local dollar store. But the art to fill them? Thats typically the harder, much more expensive part. Instead, change your frame of mind and stop letting these pieces play supporting roles. In these DIY ideas, the frames steal the show.
- Picture wreath with dollar tree picture frames, a wreath from hobby lobby. And the bow is made from burlap ribbon from hobby lobby. I painted the wooden letter for the middle to hang and attached it with jute from the back. I attached it all with hot glue and since hanging on the wall, it has stayed together very well. Does not transport well.
- Check out this beautiful popsicle stick hexagon shelf DIY. Click on image to see more DIY crafts for your home.