Photo via: buzzfeed.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Dollar store bowl and candle holder glued and spray painted…great idea
- How To Make Wine Glass Snow Globe Candle Holder | The WHOot
- POTTERY BARN INSPIRED ROPE WRAPPED CANDLE HOLDER DIY A beach chic candleholder that is easy to make and very inexpensive!
- 99 cent store hack: taper candle holder with a large candle votive. Makes a beautiful standing candle or flower vase. @Kristi Hale
- DIY candle holder wedding centerpieces with glass bead
- Are you looking for some inexpensive St. Patrick’s Day décor? Forget the retail stores. With just a quick trip to your local dollar store, you can craft your own for just pennies! Take a peek below at this sweet and simple Luck o’ the Irish candle holder, an easy and inexpensive piece you can make… Read More »
- Home Interiors Wrought Iron Wall Sconce Candle Holder 12892 Rustic Rustic wrought iron with hurricane sleeve candle holder for indoor or outdoor use. Assembled, unit measures 12.5 inches tall x 6 inches at its widest point. Glass can be slid up and down to light or extinguish a candle held inside. Candle and hardware to attach to the wall is included. See full description for more information.
- dollar tree DIY hurricane vases… $1 vase and $1 candlestick holder plus glue. for $2 plus the candle, you have a gorgeous hurricane! you could even add ribbon, stones, glass beads, etc in the wedding colors… perfect.
- How to DIY Origami Paper Lotus Flower | www.FabArtDIY.com LIKE Us on Facebook ==> https://www.facebook.com/FabArtDIY
- This Easy DIY Baby Headband Holder comes in at $5 for the project and uses minimal supplies. For all of you afraid of crafting- you can do this!
- Tutu ribbon and bow holder. Cute way to display girls bows.
- DIY Kate Spade inspired Gold Confetti Makeup Brush Holder. I would make multiples to store all kinds of makeup…