Photo via: vintageglamorous.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Seriously!? A cupcake stand from oven burner covers! LOVE this. AND there is a tutorial! Yay
- DIY Ideas for Your Entry – Frame Gallery In The Entryway – Cool and Creative Home Decor or Entryway and Hall. Modern, Rustic and Classic Decor on a Budget. Impress House Guests and Fall in Love With These DIY Furniture and Wall Art Ideas http://diyjoy.com/diy-home-decor-entry
- Really cute and simple DIY frame shelves! Look how fun they are! This is such simple project, and a great way to reuse old frames or to dress up cheap frames. cuteframeshelf repurposeoldframes dressupcheapframes
- Who knew cookie cutters could be so versatile? I’m excited for today’s post….the kids are too and have all ready started gathering their broken crayons! 1. Frame those sentimental cookie cutters. This picture makes me happy and reminds me of my grandmother. Sure wish I had her old cookie cutters that are just like …
- Easy to make….I saw this idea on Pinterest and added a twist to it to make my own. I bought a cheep wood picture frame at Walmart. Hot glued a bow and heart shaped button onto it. Printed out several papers on my computer to put behind the glass insted of a photo. Each one had 4 diff papers with diff sayings on them. Set it on a picture easel I bought at Hobby Lobby. These made wonderfull Christmas gifts this year.
- My Best Friends Blog: Antique Mirror Love this cheap DIY mirror made of dollar store frames.
- I don’t know a DIY’er that doesn’t love an amazing Dollar Store DIY and this is one of the cleverest and coolest I have seen! No doubt your local Dollar Store has an assortment of frames and it’s time for you to run down and pick up 8 of them to make this fabulous project. …
- Shopping for the next home decor? Heres a dollar store craft that would look perfect in your living room or even the bedroom. Were sure youll love this.
- We love this magazine-worthy Christmas tree! Decorate with supplies from Dollar Tree to get this high-end look for less!
- Here is a great craft your kids will love! Its a little bit messy, but simple enough that it can be child led. This is one of those projects where …
- Tweet Pin It If you couldn’t tell already, we LOVE Halloween. And we also LOVE cute gift ideas. So put the two together in fun Halloween gift ideas and we are too excited! Look at all these cute little gifts that you could give someone for Halloween this year! There’s ideas for friends or neighbors…Read More »
- ^For This Project You Will Need: Candle stick (recycle one you no longer love) Glass Hurricane (I purchased mine at Michaels) E6000 Glue or Gorilla Krazy Glue