Photo via: lorajeansmagazine.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Want a cute dish to display your rings? How cute are these DIY Gold Animal Ring Dishes? Such a simple DIY!
- Shabby-licious!! I would use a more natural jute rope you can usually find at your local dollar store 🙂 check out The Metal Barn on ETSY to see what awesome rustic finds were making in the barn!! Rope covered coffee cans, jars, etc… nice to give something in
- If you want to redecorate your home with new bits and pieces but youre on a budget, the dollar store can be your best friend. Most dollar store decorative items are going to be tacky on their own, but with a little bit of imagination, you can take something basic and turn it into something beautiful! Check out these ideas!
- Check out the tutorial: DIY Anthropologie Gold Desk Organizer Knockoff crafts homedecor
- Check out the tutorial: DIY Gold Magnetic Letters @istandarddesign
- Are you looking to spruce up your home in 2013? Be sure to check out the 45 amazing DIY projects.
- Not everything at the dollar store is a great deal, but many things are. Check out this list of 24 AWESOME buys at the dollar store!
- Do you want an easy, cute craft that will stand out in your room? Well, then you should totally make this DIY galaxy in a jar! It is super easy, pretty cheap and is a great gift to any of your friends. You can also write any quote on the chalkboard tape to make it like …
- Looking for some DIY projects for teens bedroom? If you want to spruce up your teenage son or daughters bedroom, I have some cool DIY projects you can try.
- Time to clean out your closet?? Check out this awesome $10 linen closet redo. No time flat….new closet and for 10 bucks!
- The Consequence Jar and behavior chart– this will be awesome when they older!! Excited to try it!!
- 22 Dollar Store DIY Projects to Try Out: plastic plates and plastic candle holders… hmmm…