Photo via: lorajeansmagazine.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Shabby-licious!! I would use a more natural jute rope you can usually find at your local dollar store 🙂 check out The Metal Barn on ETSY to see what awesome rustic finds were making in the barn!! Rope covered coffee cans, jars, etc… nice to give something in
- Want a cute dish to display your rings? How cute are these DIY Gold Animal Ring Dishes? Such a simple DIY!
- If you want to redecorate your home with new bits and pieces but youre on a budget, the dollar store can be your best friend. Most dollar store decorative items are going to be tacky on their own, but with a little bit of imagination, you can take something basic and turn it into something beautiful! Check out these ideas!
- Check out the tutorial: DIY Anthropologie Gold Desk Organizer Knockoff crafts homedecor
- Not everything at the dollar store is a great deal, but many things are. Check out this list of 24 AWESOME buys at the dollar store!
- Do you want an easy, cute craft that will stand out in your room? Well, then you should totally make this DIY galaxy in a jar! It is super easy, pretty cheap and is a great gift to any of your friends. You can also write any quote on the chalkboard tape to make it like …
- Time to clean out your closet?? Check out this awesome $10 linen closet redo. No time flat….new closet and for 10 bucks!
- Looking for some DIY projects for teens bedroom? If you want to spruce up your teenage son or daughters bedroom, I have some cool DIY projects you can try.
- This post contains affiliate links. If purchased, I will receive a commission. Last but not least, my very favorite detail from our End of Summer Party! We loved the Metallic Confetti Tumblers from our Summer party so much that we just had to make some more. Again we went with Martha Stewart’s glass paint collection, but this time we tried the “Frost” paint. It is an awesome product and we’re so happy with how these turned out! Materials: Glass tumblers, rubbing alcohol, painter’s tape, a foam pouncer, and Martha Stewart Craft’s Translucent Frost Glass Paint (we used Beach Glass!) One or more of the supplies listed contain affiliate links. If purchased, I will receive a commission. What to do: 1. Using rubbing alcohol and a paper
- 22 Dollar Store DIY Projects to Try Out: plastic plates and plastic candle holders… hmmm…
- Whether you realize it or not, we spend a ton of time in the bathroom. From taking showers to brushing our teeth, the bathroom is an essential room in our home and that is why it’s super important to keep the bathroom free from clutter and germs. So, I logged into Pinterest and searched for ways to easily organize the bathroom. I found 10 organization hacks that will effortlessly keep your bathroom organized! Each awesome hack listed below has a link to its original source underneath the picture. Read through the list and start organizing your bathroom today! Related Posts 8 Brilliant Ways To Deep Clean Your Bathroom 6 Budget Friendly Bathroom Makeover Projects 10 Borderline Genius Cleaning and Organizing Home Hacks Use A Wine Rack To Hang Towels On The Wall Found from Home BNC Turn a wine rack into a handy towel rack that you can hang on the wall in your bathroom. Use Small Drawers For Storage Found from this Pin on Pinterest Turn small chest drawers, that are not in use anymore, into storage bins for small items. Over The Door Shelf Storage Found from Life As Mama Install a shelf above the top of the …
- DIY beach bag from a towel love this so I can just shake it out n throw it in the wash!