Photo via: iammommahearmeroar.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Seriously!? A cupcake stand from oven burner covers! LOVE this. AND there is a tutorial! Yay
- Super Love This Idea. All Your Older Decorations.! They Get A Second Life And You Get A Beautiful Wreath.
- How to Make a Tutu. This is another pretty option. I love the idea of using this kind of waist band vs plain elastic.
- Dollar Store Bins covered with fabric using hot glue (no sewing needed). Love this idea!
- Dollar Tree Apothecary Jar- love this idea http://thesteenstyle.com/2010/11/22/dollar-tree-apothecary-jar/
- Make an adorable vanity area using a decorative shelf! Love this idea from @sweetjellyparties
- Use Dollar tree solar lights in tiki torch bases….. I love this idea for the deck.
- Love this idea for recycling coffee cans/any type of can
- DIY shadow box of your favorite moments together and favorite past times! I love this anniversary idea and it makes for unique wall decoration!
- Love this idea.
- Get sandals from the dollar store, glue them together as shown, add WELCOME letters and other embellishments, then hang it as a summer wreath. Love this easy DIY wreath idea
- Love this chocolate dipped spoon idea for hot beverages. Could tuck them into gift baskets at Christmas time, too.