Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Seriously!? A cupcake stand from oven burner covers! LOVE this. AND there is a tutorial! Yay
- Dollar Store Bins covered with fabric using hot glue (no sewing needed). Love this idea!
- Make an adorable vanity area using a decorative shelf! Love this idea from @sweetjellyparties
- Super Love This Idea. All Your Older Decorations.! They Get A Second Life And You Get A Beautiful Wreath.
- Love this idea for recycling coffee cans/any type of can
- DIY shadow box of your favorite moments together and favorite past times! I love this anniversary idea and it makes for unique wall decoration!
- Dollar Tree Apothecary Jar- love this idea http://thesteenstyle.com/2010/11/22/dollar-tree-apothecary-jar/
- Use Dollar tree solar lights in tiki torch bases….. I love this idea for the deck.
- diy fathers day craft or you could personalize for any birthday or holiday!! Love this idea!!
- How to Make a Tutu. This is another pretty option. I love the idea of using this kind of waist band vs plain elastic.
- “This plate shall have no owner for its journey never ends, It travels in a circle of our family and friends. It carries love from home to home for everyone to share, The food that’s placed upon it was made with love and care. So please enjoy what’s on the plate, Then fill it up again, Then pass along the love it holds to your family and friends.” I love this idea!
- Get sandals from the dollar store, glue them together as shown, add WELCOME letters and other embellishments, then hang it as a summer wreath. Love this easy DIY wreath idea