Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Love this idea
- Super Love This Idea. All Your Older Decorations.! They Get A Second Life And You Get A Beautiful Wreath.
- DIY shadow box of your favorite moments together and favorite past times! I love this anniversary idea and it makes for unique wall decoration!
- Love this idea for recycling coffee cans/any type of can
- Use Dollar tree solar lights in tiki torch bases….. I love this idea for the deck.
- love this idea! swirl painted shot glasses. i have plenty of nail polish around the house that could be put to good use.
- Make an adorable vanity area using a decorative shelf! Love this idea from @sweetjellyparties
- Dollar Tree Apothecary Jar- love this idea http://thesteenstyle.com/2010/11/22/dollar-tree-apothecary-jar/
- A Little Tipsy: Polka Dot Fruit Stand – Ive made these before, but never thought to use as fruit stand – love the square-ish bowl on top DO THIS SAME IDEA BUT MORE MODERN COLOR SCHEME (WHITE OR STAINLESS STEEL?)
- Are you looking for a fun arts and craft idea to do with your kids? You will love this easy recipe on how to make your own homemade silly putty! On the last trip to the grocery store, I stopped by the kids art supply section and stumbled across this pink glitter glue (they had …
- Cute! I love this simple idea. Look for different glass jars and candle holders at the dollar store or craft store, and reprint some photos in black and white from your childhood or your parents childhood to put inside.
- DIY Black Pebble Trivets…a great and inexpensive gift idea! | via Make It and Love It