Photo via: paintmeplaid.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Seriously!? A cupcake stand from oven burner covers! LOVE this. AND there is a tutorial! Yay
- Twig candle holders – upcycle this with empty glass jars from dollar store. Might make these for my mom! she would love them!!
- Cute! I love this simple idea. Look for different glass jars and candle holders at the dollar store or craft store, and reprint some photos in black and white from your childhood or your parents childhood to put inside.
- A Pottery Barn Halloween Look at Dollar Store Prices Cake Stand — If youre willing to use a little glue, you can create the same idea using plastic trays and goblets from — you got it — the dollar store. I even found glittery skulls! If you don’t like the idea of the goblets, grab a couple of glass candlesticks and use those instead. Just make sure everything is balanced as you start to glue.
- I want to love you sign made using repurposed pallet or barn wood. Gray stained background allowing wood grain to show. by lynda
- Apothecary Jars made from spaghetti sauce jars, spray paint lid and add knob.
- Homemade Candy Machine. This cute candy machine is made from a pot and glass bowl .It would be a perfect and fun gift to your kids on Christmas Day!
- Christmas is only on month’s distance, so it’s the best to prepare yourself and your home to welcome this pleasing event of the year. Crafting some unique decoration is best idea. We have shared earlier few crafting ideas from Pinterest. Now we came with more unique and delightful ideas which will enhance the beauty of this eve.
- Glue dollar store glasses onto candlesticks = Apothecary jars
- DIY Tic Tac Toe Game Board for kids– this would be easy to do for either gender. those pretty organza bags with the black sharpie lines and different colored glass stones from the dollar store 🙂 love it!
- Chalkboard paint + glass jars from dollar store
- DIY metal basket stand. Repurposed old brass candlestick and metal wire basket from the thrift store. http://jodikaye.blogspot.com/2016/03/junk-in-my-trunk.html