Photo via: waywardgirlscrafts.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Simple but beautiful map roses. Full tutorial, great for Mothers day, Valentines day or just as a lovely decoration.
- DIY – Popsicle Stick Bracelets Kid Craft Tutorial – Makes a great Mothers Day Gift!
- Dollar Store Craft: Gift Baskets from Dollar Tree: Spa, Facial, Pedicure / Feet, Kitchen. Cheap Homemade Gift Idea for Christmas, Saint Valentine’s Day, Birthday or Mother’s Day. More Dollar Store Ideas on www.MariaSself.com
- Grandkid Photo Flower Pot | DIY Mothers Day Crafts for Grandma
- 14 Tumblr Inspired DIY Crafts – A Little Craft In Your DayA Little Craft In Your Day
- A Little Craft In Your Day More
- 12 Mugs for Mother’s Day // Custom and unique gift idea for your Mom, Wife, Daughter, Aunt, Godmother or Bestie // Designs from Enchanted Prints
- Show your little ones some love with these sweet Valentines Day gifts for kids.
- Have your kids make this fireworks craft using a bunch of straws as a stamper! Its a quick and easy 4th of July or Memorial Day art project!
- Here is my FAVORITE tree topper thus far!. This little Elf had a crash landing right into the top of your tree. The topper is made with wimsy elf legs and comes loaded with all sorts of glittery sprays, colored pom poms and faux peppermint candies. It has wonderful red and lime stripe, peppermint stripe and glitter snow flake ribbon.This one also has 12 streamers (4 of each ribbon) that are six feet long. It would make the perfect addition to any tree and will last many seasons to come. Each topper is handcrafted and unique so If you would like this to be part of you Christmas decor you better get it while it lasts because no two will be alike. It measures approx. 15 – 17 inches wide and 20 – 24 inches tall and as always Have a great day! Also dont be alarmed it when you get this that the ribbon is flat, it is wired and all you need to do is fluff it up and it will be good as new. And as always Thanks for stopping by and have a great day. This is ready to ship next business day via ups ground
- Are you looking for some inexpensive St. Patrick’s Day décor? Forget the retail stores. With just a quick trip to your local dollar store, you can craft your own for just pennies! Take a peek below at this sweet and simple Luck o’ the Irish candle holder, an easy and inexpensive piece you can make… Read More »
- DIY: Create lovely Bell or cloche jars…dollar store votives or glass containers, flat marbles, glass glue…done! Great tutorial….I think I might try tinted glass as well