Photo via: ippinka.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This Dollar Tree DIY kitchen organizer is super easy to make and uses only napkin holders and a cookie sheet from the Dollar Tree. This kitchen project can be used to organize your bakeware, cutting boards, tupperware or anything else you can organize.
- Use a dollarstore cutting board to paint a wood sign -Hazel and ruby peel and stick letters sold at Michaels for those that dont have a silhouette or cricut but love those projects mini fix?!
- I came across Our Vintage Nest on Instagram and saw her gorgeous wall decor! Those large wood scrabble pieces look amazing. I am looking forward to making one with the names of all my family for our new house 🙂 She had TheBoardBrunette from Etsy make them but I think it wouldn’t be very hard …
- Wire basket for storage on side of kitchen island with bread board, part of Ikea Hack Kitchen Island via www.goldenboysandme.com
- A file holder from Dollar Tree to organize your kitchen as well. Wonderful idea!
- Homemade Christmas Gift 60: Photo Tile Coasters I love this homemade gift. It takes a little time so don’t wait until the last minute to make these. Head over to Oopsey Daisy for the tutorial. Don’t miss any of the homemade Christmas gifts , and submit your own idea here.
- Could put a nice sticky tile or something on top to make it look better
- Mouse Valentine Craft Heart for body, two hearts for ears googly eyes(or just use a hole puncher) and whiskers with a small pom pom for nose. Insert a lollipop for the tail. Make them out of valentines scrapbook paper…cute or Christmas paper for a Christmas mouse
- Most Pinned of 2012 from DIY Networks Pinterest Board: Originally from a href=http://www.diynetwork.com/how-to/halloween-decoration-how-to-make-human-size-ghosts/page-3.html target=_blankHalloween Decoration: How to Make Human-Size Ghosts /a From DIYnetwork.com
- scrabble coasters – could be a great give away for wedding or bridal/baby shower
- New home? Update? make over? These 20 Clever Kitchen Organization Ideas will get you going with lots if brilliant ways to stay organized!
- POTTERY BARN INSPIRED ROPE WRAPPED CANDLE HOLDER DIY A beach chic candleholder that is easy to make and very inexpensive!