Photo via: dollarstorecrafts.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Easy Crafts To Make and Sell – Dollar Store Picture Frame and Message Board – Cool Homemade Craft Projects You Can Sell On Etsy, at Craft Fairs, Online and in Stores. Quick and Cheap DIY Ideas that Adults and Even Teens Can Make http://diyjoy.com/easy-crafts-to-make-and-sell
- 3D Valentine art : 5×7 Frame from the Dollar Store (remove glass), Scrapbook paper on hand or another Dollar Store find, 3 heart picks (package comes w/8), .25 ¢, Supplies: knife, pencil, scissors, glue, on hand Adorable for the wall, end table or as a Valentine gift
- Dollar Store Crafts – Flip Flop Wreaths – Best Cheap DIY Dollar Store Craft Ideas for Kids, Teen, Adults, Gifts and For Home – Christmas Gift Ideas, Jewelry, Easy Decorations. Crafts to Make and Sell and Organization Projects http://diyjoy.com/dollar-store-crafts
- Picture frame for Dollar Store Crafts | Cool and Easy DIY Projects For The Home and More by Pioneer Settler at http://pioneersettler.com/dollar-store-crafts/ More
- Easy to make….I saw this idea on Pinterest and added a twist to it to make my own. I bought a cheep wood picture frame at Walmart. Hot glued a bow and heart shaped button onto it. Printed out several papers on my computer to put behind the glass insted of a photo. Each one had 4 diff papers with diff sayings on them. Set it on a picture easel I bought at Hobby Lobby. These made wonderfull Christmas gifts this year.
- Thrift store picture frame painted with Provençe chalk paint and scrapbook paper under the glass
- Mounted Picture Stand | Click Pick for 24 DIY Dollar Store Crafts for Teens | Homemade Dollar Store Gifts Ideas
- She Buys Picture Frames From The Dollar Store And Creates The Perfect DIY, Youll Want To Make TWO!
- 15 of the best and most unbelievable crafts made cheap with things from the dollar store! via littleredwindow.com
- DIY Magnetic Dry Erase Board – just a picture frame and scrap booking paper!
- Dry-Erase Paint Swatch Calender!!! Dont throw away those paint swatches! Reduce, Reuse, Recycle! Put them in a picture frame and under the glass they become a reusable dry erase calender!!!
- Secure small drawer pulls onto a picture frame for a DIY tray.