Photo via: instagram.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Seriously!? A cupcake stand from oven burner covers! LOVE this. AND there is a tutorial! Yay
- Great idea of using a small wire basket to organize your eye palettes organize makeup SheGreenville. Great Ideas For Makeup Organization, From Cheap DIY Projects For Building A Vanity Or a Bathroom Drawer, To The Loftier Goals and Storage Solutions. These Can Come From The Dollar Store Or Ikea and Work For Storing Your Acrylic Makeup Products In A Cute And Fun Way. Also Great For Travel Ideas.
- How to Make a Tutu. This is another pretty option. I love the idea of using this kind of waist band vs plain elastic.
- Whether you realize it or not, we spend a ton of time in the bathroom. From taking showers to brushing our teeth, the bathroom is an essential room in our home and that is why it’s super important to keep the bathroom free from clutter and germs. So, I logged into Pinterest and searched for ways to easily organize the bathroom. I found 10 organization hacks that will effortlessly keep your bathroom organized! Each awesome hack listed below has a link to its original source underneath the picture. Read through the list and start organizing your bathroom today! Related Posts 8 Brilliant Ways To Deep Clean Your Bathroom 6 Budget Friendly Bathroom Makeover Projects 10 Borderline Genius Cleaning and Organizing Home Hacks Use A Wine Rack To Hang Towels On The Wall Found from Home BNC Turn a wine rack into a handy towel rack that you can hang on the wall in your bathroom. Use Small Drawers For Storage Found from this Pin on Pinterest Turn small chest drawers, that are not in use anymore, into storage bins for small items. Over The Door Shelf Storage Found from Life As Mama Install a shelf above the top of the …
- This post contains affiliate links. If purchased, I will receive a commission. Last but not least, my very favorite detail from our End of Summer Party! We loved the Metallic Confetti Tumblers from our Summer party so much that we just had to make some more. Again we went with Martha Stewart’s glass paint collection, but this time we tried the “Frost” paint. It is an awesome product and we’re so happy with how these turned out! Materials: Glass tumblers, rubbing alcohol, painter’s tape, a foam pouncer, and Martha Stewart Craft’s Translucent Frost Glass Paint (we used Beach Glass!) One or more of the supplies listed contain affiliate links. If purchased, I will receive a commission. What to do: 1. Using rubbing alcohol and a paper
- The Mason jar. Love it or hate it, you can’t deny both its utility and natural cuteness. Not only they are decorative and functional, but are also inexpensive, making it no wonder that most households have at least a small collection. Whether you’re decorating, organizing, or preparing gifts, there are a myriad of adorable ways …
- Here is an adorable gift idea for Valentine’s Day ~ m&m butterflies! The kids can even help make them for classmates, teachers, etc! It also would look cute with pink jelly beans or any other candy. They are really simple to make and you could do them for any occasion, not just Valentine’s Day. Materials Needed: …
- frosty the snowman hat pattern | Frostys Hat Candle This would make an adorable gift
- So simple. Take a sticky hook and hang a decorative bag for trash. Find large assortment of girly car accessories at CarDecor.com.
- Wha??? flip shelf upside down and install at an angle to hold laundry baskets. Fantastic idea!
- How To Make A Gorgeous Garden Gazing Ball ~ A garden gazing ball is an easy to make garden décor accent using items from the thrift store and dollar store!
- Do you love candies? Do you think that it’s neccessary for you to have jars or organizers to storage your favorite candy? If your answer is yes, you will not miss today’s post. The post is all about DIY ideas. They will tell you how to make a decorative jar without paying so much money.[Read the Rest]