Photo via: dollarstorecrafts.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- One of the first steps in making a space feel like home is hanging photos and art. You could do this with frames from the dollar store and mix in a decorative mirror or other matching, wall-hanging items. I want to do this with black frames and black and white photos, Playbills, etc.
- Make an Alien Abduction Lamp – for just $5! Dollar store craft
- DIY Sunburst Wall Mirror Of Paint Sticks. Quick, cheap, and easy! You can paint the sticks any color to go with your decor. This would look awesome over a bed or great in an entry way! diy sunburstmirror
- DIY Mirror Boxes…add an etched monogram….perfection
- Make an adorable vanity area using a decorative shelf! Love this idea from @sweetjellyparties
- Pretty dresser mirror made w/ dollar store gems & a plastic tray. Great for a girls room! | createandbabble.com
- My Best Friends Blog: Antique Mirror Love this cheap DIY mirror made of dollar store frames.
- Creative Imagination by Norma G: Altered Dollar Store Hand Mirror (FInnabair/Angela…
- Dollar Store PB inspired mirror tutorial
- Dollar Store DIY – Ideas and tutorials, including this Pottery Barn inspired mirror by Dollar Store Crafts!
- Dollar store DIY mirror. 3 mirrors, foam board, glass rocks, and some hot glue-$6
- Over 60 Dollar Store Crafts To Make DIY jewelry homeDecor from @savedbyloves