Photo via: joyzz.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Now, you too can have the same Amber BPA-Free Plastic Bottles and High Quality Black Pump Tops the team at Southern Zoomer uses to bottle their Premium Sweet Almond Oil. Our customers love them! What More
- The Leopard Lady Bottle Babes Fabric Wine Bottle Cover makes a bottle of wine fabulously dressed and unforgettable. The Leopard Lady Bottle Babes Wine Bottle Cover is for the wine diva who has grown weary of the same old wine gift boxes, bags, and tags! The Leopard Lady is crafted of leopard print fabric, a black satin bow with a pink rhinestone, and black boa feather trim. The Leopard Lady Bottle Babes Fashion Wine Bottle Cover comes with a gift tag. Bottle Babes slip onto your bottle-gift like a sock. They are stretchy and can fit any wine bottle and many liquor, champagne and olive oil or vinegar bottles. Make a fun fashion party statement by pairing the Leopard Bottle Babes with Cheetah Bottle Babes & Zebra Bottle Babes. Fun gift for Mothers Day, a bridal shower or a birthday! Handcrafted in the USA.
- NEW VIDEO: How to Assemble 3-D Cookie Perfume Bottles by Julia M Usher. This cookie bottle is 100-percent edible! Even if you dont replicate this project, the video contains tips for contouring and embossing dough, dipping and gilding cookies, and more – techniques that can be applied to any cookie design!
- I just took an old plastic bin and wiped it down. Then I spray painted the outer parts first with a metallic/gold then got a spray paint gold glitter and put that over it. The front of the bins are painted in the chalkboard paint to help label my drawers! Very simple and took me maybe 30 minutes all together. Easy office decorations
- Love this idea for recycling coffee cans/any type of can
- DIY Spell and Potion Book Tutorial from Better After. This is a really good tutorial using plastic toys, a glue gun, cardstock, paper towels etc… This DIY is based on a tutorial by SEEING THINGS – my…
- Any easy way for great dorm room sound? A DIY speaker system! Step 1: Gather supplies: 2 plastic cups, a toilet paper roll, Washi tape, Xacto knife and a Sharpie. Step 2: Trace the toilet paper roll on each cup and cut out with the Xacto knife. Step 3: Trace the bottom of your phone in the middle of the toilet paper roll and cut out; cover with decorative tape. Step 4: Put it together by sliding the roll into each cup and positioning your phone into the slot. Rock on!
- Plastic wrap and water to make a faux icy centerpiece!
- Plastic trash can make over! Very cheap and super easy. Just need spray paint 🙂
- How To Make A Plastic Spoon Chandelier Pictures, Photos, and Images for Facebook, Tumblr, Pinterest, and Twitter
- Combine a muffin tin with plastic cups to make a wonderfully mobile storage center for art supplies.
- A Pottery Barn Halloween Look at Dollar Store Prices Cake Stand — If youre willing to use a little glue, you can create the same idea using plastic trays and goblets from — you got it — the dollar store. I even found glittery skulls! If you don’t like the idea of the goblets, grab a couple of glass candlesticks and use those instead. Just make sure everything is balanced as you start to glue.