Photo via: dollarstorecrafts.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Mouse Valentine Craft Heart for body, two hearts for ears googly eyes(or just use a hole puncher) and whiskers with a small pom pom for nose. Insert a lollipop for the tail. Make them out of valentines scrapbook paper…cute or Christmas paper for a Christmas mouse
- She Buys Picture Frames From The Dollar Store And Creates The Perfect DIY, Youll Want To Make TWO!
- DIY Magnetic Dry Erase Board – just a picture frame and scrap booking paper!
- Thrift store picture frame painted with Provençe chalk paint and scrapbook paper under the glass
- Build a plant terrarium from picture frames.
- 4 Dollar Tree picture frames + glue = lantern.
- This is an awesome way to highlight sentimental items using 4 picture frames found at the dollar store
- Decorate for Christmas from the Dollar tree! take out the back of picture frames? would that work?
- I am definitely doing this soon! Print your picture out on plain paper, Take piece of wood and coat with mod podge, turn picture upside down on wood press and let dry overnight. next day using water and your hands rub paper off of wood (your picture will be on the wood) now cover with more mod podge. @ Home Design Pins
- spray painted dollar tree frames with scrapbook paper could be any word 🙂
- Dollar Store frames, scrapbook paper, and letter stencils or vinyl letters and viola…easy and attractive Fall decor.
- Take dollar stire frames put a lined piece of paper behind it add a dry erase marker and tada you have a fun dry erase board