Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Awesome project to turn dollar store bins into stylish storage using paint!
- The Leopard Lady Bottle Babes Fabric Wine Bottle Cover makes a bottle of wine fabulously dressed and unforgettable. The Leopard Lady Bottle Babes Wine Bottle Cover is for the wine diva who has grown weary of the same old wine gift boxes, bags, and tags! The Leopard Lady is crafted of leopard print fabric, a black satin bow with a pink rhinestone, and black boa feather trim. The Leopard Lady Bottle Babes Fashion Wine Bottle Cover comes with a gift tag. Bottle Babes slip onto your bottle-gift like a sock. They are stretchy and can fit any wine bottle and many liquor, champagne and olive oil or vinegar bottles. Make a fun fashion party statement by pairing the Leopard Bottle Babes with Cheetah Bottle Babes & Zebra Bottle Babes. Fun gift for Mothers Day, a bridal shower or a birthday! Handcrafted in the USA.
- Turn cheap Dollar Tree storage bins into lined woven baskets that look like they came from Pier 1. All you need is some fabric, rope, and a glue gun.
- Dollar Store Bins covered with fabric using hot glue (no sewing needed). Love this idea!
- Recover plastic bins with fabric – cute and easy!
- Fabric Covered Boxes – thrifty! No more buying fancy boxes (This actually has the instructions)
- WOW!!! Turn boring Dollar Store pins into the perfect stylish storage. – Littlehouseoffour…
- Turn boring Dollar Store pins into the perfect stylish storage. – Littlehouseoffour.com
- Homemade drawer and car fresheners. Made these for my upcoming move to put it boxes that are going into storage to keeps linens and clothing smelling fresh. Wedding favour bags and Downey unstoppable scent beads.:
- stacking bins from the Dollar Tree for under sink storage
- Organizing containers can get pricey, but adding a few touches to brightly colored Dollar Store Bins provides a budget-friendly way to create industrial style storage for your bathroom. ad DesignedMega
- used to make napkin ring holders. cover with fabric, etc…what a great and cheap idea!!