Photo via: handsomelittleman.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- To make beautiful DIY geodes in your own kitchen you need more patience and time than anything else! Here is the basic recipe – great project idea craft – these would be fun gifts
- Are you looking for some inexpensive St. Patrick’s Day décor? Forget the retail stores. With just a quick trip to your local dollar store, you can craft your own for just pennies! Take a peek below at this sweet and simple Luck o’ the Irish candle holder, an easy and inexpensive piece you can make… Read More »
- Dollar Store Crafts – Flip Flop Wreaths – Best Cheap DIY Dollar Store Craft Ideas for Kids, Teen, Adults, Gifts and For Home – Christmas Gift Ideas, Jewelry, Easy Decorations. Crafts to Make and Sell and Organization Projects http://diyjoy.com/dollar-store-crafts
- My daughter made lip balm holder with candlestick and round vase. Dollar store DIY PROJECT – craft
- This Dollar Tree DIY kitchen organizer is super easy to make and uses only napkin holders and a cookie sheet from the Dollar Tree. This kitchen project can be used to organize your bakeware, cutting boards, tupperware or anything else you can organize.
- $6 Dollar Tree Craft: DIY Farmhouse Style Vase Holder
- Create your own gold glass cloche using three items from Dollar Tree. You can make any dessert feel special putting it under a gold glass cloche. Great for cupcakes!
- Make your own vertical succulents garden with supplies from your local dollar store and a few other basic supplies. More Dollar Store Crafts and Hacks on Frugal Coupon Living.
- Our Beautiful Blessings!: Dollar Tree Craft Project!
- A file holder from Dollar Tree to organize your kitchen as well. Wonderful idea!
- Have your kids make this fireworks craft using a bunch of straws as a stamper! Its a quick and easy 4th of July or Memorial Day art project!
- Dollar Tree Spring Wreath–LOVE this project! Made from supplies picked up at the dollar store and super easy to make! DiY wreath spring