Photo via: lizmariegalvanblog.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Great idea of using a small wire basket to organize your eye palettes organize makeup SheGreenville. Great Ideas For Makeup Organization, From Cheap DIY Projects For Building A Vanity Or a Bathroom Drawer, To The Loftier Goals and Storage Solutions. These Can Come From The Dollar Store Or Ikea and Work For Storing Your Acrylic Makeup Products In A Cute And Fun Way. Also Great For Travel Ideas.
- So easy…..could do JOY for the holidays. And reuse Dollar Store burner covers. Awesome 🙂 paint or use spray glue & fabric/scrapbook paper… hmmm..
- A mushroom made with glass gems glued onto a bowl then inverted onto a bottle or vase. Use a strong glue for stability.
- Organizing containers can get pricey, but adding a few touches to brightly colored Dollar Store Bins provides a budget-friendly way to create industrial style storage for your bathroom. ad DesignedMega
- This DIY mason jar is the perfect storage solution or Teachers gift! To DIY: 1) Paint a mason jar one solid color and let dry completely. 2) Paint on a second color, starting from the bottom, going about 2/3 of the way up the jar. Let dry completely. 3) Paint on a final color, starting from the bottom, and go about 1/3 of the way up the jar. 4) Tie on ribbon and gift!
- Dollar Store noodle for wreath base! Just did this for Olympic rings. Make sure you use lots of duct tape and go four or five inches onto either side of the separation with the tape.
- These Dollar Store plates decorated with a Sharpie Oil Based Paint Pen are the perfect choice! Just add your design (If you are like me, and can not even draw a stick person, just buy a stencil), and bake in the oven at 350 degrees for 30 minutes, and the design becomes permanent and food safe! I plan on making several of my Christmas candies and cookies and spreading cheer through the neighborhood.
- Budget Friendly Bathroom Organizing: Use Dollar Store Stackable Containers to Maximize Space & Minimize Cost AlejandraTV
- Ornament Garland Ornament Garland — why didnt I think of that? String several cheap ornaments onto ribbon, and hang the swag on a mantel or doorway.
- DIY Dollar Store Makeup Brush Holder I so need one of these for my chunky handled brushes!
- Duct Taped Organizer? I might have a new idea for makeup storage, but Im gonna have to get two if its gonna be for my makeup haha
- Pretty dresser mirror made w/ dollar store gems & a plastic tray. Great for a girls room! | createandbabble.com