Photo via: kraftmint.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Pineapple Part 1|Nim C
- Money Box Part 1|Nim C
- Mason Jar Pumpkins leftovers – This is a craft for real people and real canners that always have old lids they cant reuse but arent going to part with their much needed bands!
- Cork candles. Finish your wine and collect corks. Then soak them in a capped mason jar filled with aceatone alcohol for a week. Light them up and enjoy making the easiest candle there ever could be. Happy summer!
- 4 Ways To Transform A Mason Jar Lid
- How to spray paint jars – How to spray paint mason jars. Tips on how to create gold metallic mason jar vases. Gold vases from mason jars.
- Distressed mason jars, pint or Quart sized mason jar. What a fabulous way to decorate for fall. This is for 4 rustic fall mason jars. Great for seasonal decor o
- This DIY Holiday Cranberry Pine Mason Jar Floating Candle makes a great homemade gift and looks stunning either lit or unlit. Essential oils add fragrance..
- For a hidden gift, use a toilet paper tube in the center of a mason jar
- Glitter Lighted Mason Jar Lamp Mason Jar Light by DazzleMePink
- How to drill a hole in a jar and put lights in it.–Good to know for those wine bottles and mason jars
- Maple Leaf Mason Jar