Photo via: diyandmag.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Cute DIY Mason Jar Ideas – Stained Glass with Sharpies – Fun Crafts, Creative Room Decor, Homemade Gifts, Creative Home Decor Projects and DIY Mason Jar Lights – Cool Crafts for Teens and Tween Girls diyprojectsfortee…
- For a hidden gift, use a toilet paper tube in the center of a mason jar
- Cork candles. Finish your wine and collect corks. Then soak them in a capped mason jar filled with aceatone alcohol for a week. Light them up and enjoy making the easiest candle there ever could be. Happy summer!
- How to Make Mason Jar Soap Dispensers…pretty cute for a rustic look!
- Maple Leaf Mason Jar
- This DIY Holiday Cranberry Pine Mason Jar Floating Candle makes a great homemade gift and looks stunning either lit or unlit. Essential oils add fragrance..
- 4 Ways To Transform A Mason Jar Lid
- How to drill a hole in a jar and put lights in it.–Good to know for those wine bottles and mason jars
- Glitter Lighted Mason Jar Lamp Mason Jar Light by DazzleMePink
- DIY mason jar candles — this could be very dangerous for me :p
- DIRECTIONS: 1. Cut a glow stick and shake the contents into a jar. Add diamond glitter 2. Seal the top with a lid. 3. Shake. ( glow sticks at the Dollar Tree. used a mason jar that I had left over from the Salt Art in a Jar project. )**WARNINGS AND TIPS: Be sure to read the warning on the back of the glowstick package. my-wedding
- Set of 3 hand painted and stenciled mason jars *MADE TO ORDER, please note that each one will be different, each jar, bottle shape and effects can not be replicated. This product is one of a kind. Ple More