Photo via: decoradventures.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Hometalk :: Olive Oil Bottle Turned Dish Soap Dispenser!
- Mason jars really are one of the most versatile items out there – and great fun to play with around the holidays. Any holiday, really, but were concentrat
- nice Check out the tutorial: DIY Paint and Distress Mason Jars Industry Standar… – http://home-painting.info/nice-check-out-the-tutorial-diy-paint-and-distress-mason-jars-industry-standar/
- Set of 3 hand painted and stenciled mason jars *MADE TO ORDER, please note that each one will be different, each jar, bottle shape and effects can not be replicated. This product is one of a kind. Ple More
- Now, you too can have the same Amber BPA-Free Plastic Bottles and High Quality Black Pump Tops the team at Southern Zoomer uses to bottle their Premium Sweet Almond Oil. Our customers love them! What More
- Mason jar lamps. Fairy lights, Great buy, Battery operated led lights with the smallest battery pack on the market for beautiful Mason jars This listing is for 12 Mason jar lanterns pint or quart size More
- So I have to admit this is my first chalk board project ever! wahoo! I know there are a million chalk board makeovers out there, so obviously this is not a new technique, but I have to say I’m really loving it! I think I took a fun twist on the trend. Take a look… …
- How to Make Mason Jar Soap Dispensers…pretty cute for a rustic look!
- Easy shaker – parmesean lid fit as on jars. Put flour or powdered sugar in it.. no mess..
- NEW VIDEO: How to Assemble 3-D Cookie Perfume Bottles by Julia M Usher. This cookie bottle is 100-percent edible! Even if you dont replicate this project, the video contains tips for contouring and embossing dough, dipping and gilding cookies, and more – techniques that can be applied to any cookie design!
- 7 Classic DIY Garden Walkway Projects • Tutorials and Ideas! Including, from this old house, a great tutorial on how to lay a classic brick path. (scheduled via http://www.tailwindapp.com?utm_source=pinterest&utm_medium=twpin&utm_content=post772633&utm_campaign=scheduler_attribution)
- A few more of my jars. The largest is a pickle jar, the others are Bath and Body Works three wick candle jars. Once they were empty, I cleaned the jar. Then I sanded the top with an orbital sander to remove the logos, then spray painted it with Rust-oleum Metallic paint, drilled a hole in the middle and added a cute knob from Hobby Lobby. (The screw from the knob was a bit too long, so I had to snip it shorter to make it fit right.)