Photo via: valueseekersclub.dollartree.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Add some sparkle to your next party with this super easy mint, gold, and silver tassel garland. Choose your own colors to create unique party or home decor!
- Valentines Day | Chocolate Dipped Wafer Cookies are so simple to make and they are perfect for entertaining or gift giving for Valentines Day.
- christmas gift ideas – hot chocolate snowmen
- Reindeer Hot Chocolate – for middle school after school craft project. 🙂
- Love this chocolate dipped spoon idea for hot beverages. Could tuck them into gift baskets at Christmas time, too.
- Chocolate Covered Pretzels – chocolate covered pretzels make fun tail feathers in this turkey jar
- Dollar Tree Budget Christmas Decor and Home Decorating Ideas – Annual blog link party features liek hot chocolate bars, DIY wreaths, Christmas Tree ornament decorations, craft ideas, gifts & more www.foxhollowcottage.com
- -a clear, ice cream sundae glass (I picked mine up at our local Dollar Tree store!) -candy to fill the bottom of the glass (I chose conversation hearts for one, and pink and red M for the other!) -a styrofoam circle or half-circle (found in the floral or craft section of places like Walmart) -pink and white taffy -2 candy pixie sticks (for the straws) -chocolate, red-foiled heart -hot glue gun -paper to embroider or to write on if you choose to do labels
- Cover a flat cookie sheet ($1 store!) with fabric and get an instant magnet board.
- Cookie tin organizer – Why didnt I think of that?!?
- Turn Cookie Sheets into Chore charts for kids! Use magnets for a quick, easy way to keep track of chores.
- Nothing beats a cheap DIY craft project! $1 cookie sheet + cost of fabric print of choice. Voila, you have yourself a magnet board! 🙂