Photo via: ivyinthebay.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- turn dollar store glasses into custom monograms. Seriously CANNOT WAIT to do these!!!
- Happy Frugal Friday everyone! It has been UNSEASONABLY warm where I live and that has got me in a spring cleaning frame of mind. More specifically, I’ve been yearning to get my house in ORDER! Since it’s FRUGAL FRIDAY, we decided to see what we could come up with in the organization department that might …
- DIY Decorative Letters With Twigs. Super quick and easy project that you can make for your decor! Looks great on your fall mantel and add a touch of rustic warm!
- Christmas is just around the corner, so it’s time to dress up all your house inside and outside and get it ready for season. This year, let’s try a warm and welcoming theme for our Christmas—the rustic style. Rustic Christmas decorations look very sweet and cozy ans always finished with wood finishes, rich shades of…Read More »
- 1,711 Likes, 58 Comments – P a i n t e d F o x H o m e™ (@paintedfoxhome) on Instagram: “wehavethebestcustomersonearth notkidding paintedfoxfamily Repost @leather_and_threads ・・・…”
- DIY beach bag from a towel love this so I can just shake it out n throw it in the wash!
- Although January is nearing its close and many a Resolution Revolution have fallen by the wayside, we’re still going strong on ours! This week, we’re all about letting our Neat-Freak flags fly and getting down ‘n dirty with home organization. If you’ve…
- 101 Teacher Gift Ideas including ideas for the first day of school, for teacher appreciation week, AND for the end of the school year! http://www.TheDatingDivas.com
- Candy Jar. Great gift idea for easy coworker or teacher gift.
- Here is an adorable gift idea for Valentine’s Day ~ m&m butterflies! The kids can even help make them for classmates, teachers, etc! It also would look cute with pink jelly beans or any other candy. They are really simple to make and you could do them for any occasion, not just Valentine’s Day. Materials Needed: …
- Tweet Pin It 50+ Gift wrapping ideas & inspirations to use for holidays or just whenever. DIY: Gift Card Snow Globe Scrappy Wrapping Adorned Gift Bags Gifts For Bakers â�� What Bakers Want! DRAW YOUR OWN GIFT BOWS Wallpaper Easy-to-Sew Reusable Gift Bag Decorated Gift Wrap Fun with Dyed Doilies Storing Wrapping Paper Rainbow… Read More »
- Have a fantastic break from school with these 75+ Summer Activities for Kids or families! Plus popsicles!