Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I ran across this adorable idea on Pinterest (made by Leah Anne Creations / Instagram) and just had to share! Take the time and get footprints of yourself and your child! Just use two shades of brown paint and stamp them on a tote bag (or paper). Hot glue a pom-pom for the tail, paint some …
- 3D Valentine art : 5×7 Frame from the Dollar Store (remove glass), Scrapbook paper on hand or another Dollar Store find, 3 heart picks (package comes w/8), .25 ¢, Supplies: knife, pencil, scissors, glue, on hand Adorable for the wall, end table or as a Valentine gift
- -a clear, ice cream sundae glass (I picked mine up at our local Dollar Tree store!) -candy to fill the bottom of the glass (I chose conversation hearts for one, and pink and red M for the other!) -a styrofoam circle or half-circle (found in the floral or craft section of places like Walmart) -pink and white taffy -2 candy pixie sticks (for the straws) -chocolate, red-foiled heart -hot glue gun -paper to embroider or to write on if you choose to do labels
- This lovey Angel sculpture has been created by Adele with vintage glass items. A pattern glass vase was used for the body. A pickle dish serves for her wings. A pattern glass toothpick holder creates the head and halo. She is mounted on a small depression pattern glass oval dish. I have included a green glass CROSS pendent that can easily be slipped off if preferred.. We call this type of art vintage glass garden art. Ready to add to your garden or indoors in a sunny window. A commercial grade bonding agent was used to hold the glass pieces together . They do not come apart. Add this sculpture to your garden and have a conversational unique one of a kind piece of garden art! I have nick named this sweet sculpture Lizzie after my granddaughter Elizabeth. Unlike my granddaughter she is ready to ship out to be enjoyed in your home or gardIf I can answer any further questions, just send me a message. Smiles, Adele
- Here is my FAVORITE tree topper thus far!. This little Elf had a crash landing right into the top of your tree. The topper is made with wimsy elf legs and comes loaded with all sorts of glittery sprays, colored pom poms and faux peppermint candies. It has wonderful red and lime stripe, peppermint stripe and glitter snow flake ribbon.This one also has 12 streamers (4 of each ribbon) that are six feet long. It would make the perfect addition to any tree and will last many seasons to come. Each topper is handcrafted and unique so If you would like this to be part of you Christmas decor you better get it while it lasts because no two will be alike. It measures approx. 15 – 17 inches wide and 20 – 24 inches tall and as always Have a great day! Also dont be alarmed it when you get this that the ribbon is flat, it is wired and all you need to do is fluff it up and it will be good as new. And as always Thanks for stopping by and have a great day. This is ready to ship next business day via ups ground
- Add some splash of colors and charm to any room in your house with this DIY pom pom rug. This project is super easy and fun to make. Although it’s a bit time-consuming, we promise you it’s going to be worth it all. You can use your rug as a wall décor, a table runner; adorn your mantlepiece for Christmas or other special occasions or a funky floor accent. Make one of these super plush rugs for yourself. Here’s how. credits:Awbee’sCorner Materials: 22”x13” plastic cross stitching grid Yarn in assorted colors Scissors Instructions: 1. Make pom poms in different colors.
- Easy to make….I saw this idea on Pinterest and added a twist to it to make my own. I bought a cheep wood picture frame at Walmart. Hot glued a bow and heart shaped button onto it. Printed out several papers on my computer to put behind the glass insted of a photo. Each one had 4 diff papers with diff sayings on them. Set it on a picture easel I bought at Hobby Lobby. These made wonderfull Christmas gifts this year.
- Could modge podge scrapbook paper on that matches your theme, like pink paper w/ a brown ribbon tied around. Use Pink and brown utensils. These could be used for any number of things – pen holder for any games, Larger cans for collecting the advice papers or any other papers from games
- This post contains affiliate links. If purchased, I will receive a commission. Last but not least, my very favorite detail from our End of Summer Party! We loved the Metallic Confetti Tumblers from our Summer party so much that we just had to make some more. Again we went with Martha Stewart’s glass paint collection, but this time we tried the “Frost” paint. It is an awesome product and we’re so happy with how these turned out! Materials: Glass tumblers, rubbing alcohol, painter’s tape, a foam pouncer, and Martha Stewart Craft’s Translucent Frost Glass Paint (we used Beach Glass!) One or more of the supplies listed contain affiliate links. If purchased, I will receive a commission. What to do: 1. Using rubbing alcohol and a paper
- Here is an adorable gift idea for Valentine’s Day ~ m&m butterflies! The kids can even help make them for classmates, teachers, etc! It also would look cute with pink jelly beans or any other candy. They are really simple to make and you could do them for any occasion, not just Valentine’s Day. Materials Needed: …
- Dollar Store Crafts – Flip Flop Wreaths – Best Cheap DIY Dollar Store Craft Ideas for Kids, Teen, Adults, Gifts and For Home – Christmas Gift Ideas, Jewelry, Easy Decorations. Crafts to Make and Sell and Organization Projects http://diyjoy.com/dollar-store-crafts
- Candy Canes. The quintessential Christmas treat. They just make me happy. And not just because they taste delicious. Candy Canes have a pretty amazing Story to tell, too. Wrap up a box of Candy Canes and deliver them to the people in your Happy Home’s world with this FREE Printable tag attached…Click HERE for your …