Photo via: google.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- dollar tree DIY hurricane vases… $1 vase and $1 candlestick holder plus glue. for $2 plus the candle, you have a gorgeous hurricane! you could even add ribbon, stones, glass beads, etc in the wedding colors… perfect.
- DIY: Dollar Store Cupcake Stand 2 candle stick holders 3 plates Spray paint in coordinating colors Glue gun or any heavy duty glue
- Cute! I love this simple idea. Look for different glass jars and candle holders at the dollar store or craft store, and reprint some photos in black and white from your childhood or your parents childhood to put inside.
- Beeswax Seashell Tealights – could use candle wax that you melt in the microwave, get vases at the dollar store.
- Adorable DYI Easter Serving Stand, easy to make and super cute! You can pick up candle sticks, plates, bowls, AND candy at Dollar Tree!
- The holiday season is around the season. Say goodbye to the summer and welcome the festive season by decorating your home with falls essential ornaments. Decorating your home inside out will surely bring you and your family in the mood for the upcoming festivities.
- One of the first steps in making a space feel like home is hanging photos and art. You could do this with frames from the dollar store and mix in a decorative mirror or other matching, wall-hanging items. I want to do this with black frames and black and white photos, Playbills, etc.
- So simple. Take a sticky hook and hang a decorative bag for trash. Find large assortment of girly car accessories at CarDecor.com.
- Best Country Crafts For The Home – DIY Painted Canvas Farmhouse Sign – Cool and Easy DIY Craft Projects for Home Decor, Dollar Store Gifts, Furniture and Kitchen Accessories – Creative Wall Art Ideas, Rustic and Farmhouse Looks, Shabby Chic and Vintage Decor To Make and Sell http://diyjoy.com/country-crafts-for-the-home
- Home Made Modern: Faux Milk Glass Fabulous idea for all those cheap vases that bouquets come in!
- make a rustic ladder for 7 dollars , home decor, how to, pallet, plumbing, repurposing upcycling, rustic furniture, tools, woodworking projects
- What to do with all those glass flower vases? Gorilla glue, candlestick holders and vases…. easy!