Photo via: pinsta.me
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Mouse Valentine Craft Heart for body, two hearts for ears googly eyes(or just use a hole puncher) and whiskers with a small pom pom for nose. Insert a lollipop for the tail. Make them out of valentines scrapbook paper…cute or Christmas paper for a Christmas mouse
- This lovey Angel sculpture has been created by Adele with vintage glass items. A pattern glass vase was used for the body. A pickle dish serves for her wings. A pattern glass toothpick holder creates the head and halo. She is mounted on a small depression pattern glass oval dish. I have included a green glass CROSS pendent that can easily be slipped off if preferred.. We call this type of art vintage glass garden art. Ready to add to your garden or indoors in a sunny window. A commercial grade bonding agent was used to hold the glass pieces together . They do not come apart. Add this sculpture to your garden and have a conversational unique one of a kind piece of garden art! I have nick named this sweet sculpture Lizzie after my granddaughter Elizabeth. Unlike my granddaughter she is ready to ship out to be enjoyed in your home or gardIf I can answer any further questions, just send me a message. Smiles, Adele
- Who knew cookie cutters could be so versatile? I’m excited for today’s post….the kids are too and have all ready started gathering their broken crayons! 1. Frame those sentimental cookie cutters. This picture makes me happy and reminds me of my grandmother. Sure wish I had her old cookie cutters that are just like …
- I just took an old plastic bin and wiped it down. Then I spray painted the outer parts first with a metallic/gold then got a spray paint gold glitter and put that over it. The front of the bins are painted in the chalkboard paint to help label my drawers! Very simple and took me maybe 30 minutes all together. Easy office decorations
- Let me state two things, right off the bat, so we’re all crystal clear. 1) This is a first world problem. It bugs me, but there are millions of worse problems. Billions. I realize this. 2) I am so delighted with this little fix that I can barely contain my excitement. I like a clean …
- Someone give me a reason to throw a party so I have these centerpieces.
- Some people see a cheese or sugar shaker, but me? I see a vase with a built in flower frog!! From the dollar store or thrift shop, cheese & sugar shakers are pretty common, but they really are the perfect way to arrange flowers! Ideal for a DIY wedding on a budget…or really, just party or home decor. I gave mine a milk glass paint job to hide the stems and theyve been repurposed and upcycled into a fun and easy craft project. SadieSeasongoods / www.sadieseasongoods.com
- A few more of my jars. The largest is a pickle jar, the others are Bath and Body Works three wick candle jars. Once they were empty, I cleaned the jar. Then I sanded the top with an orbital sander to remove the logos, then spray painted it with Rust-oleum Metallic paint, drilled a hole in the middle and added a cute knob from Hobby Lobby. (The screw from the knob was a bit too long, so I had to snip it shorter to make it fit right.)
- Twig candle holders – upcycle this with empty glass jars from dollar store. Might make these for my mom! she would love them!!
- post sign – wreath holder. I need one of my own so I can give Nannys back to her!
- As you know, I’ve been obsessed lately with string art. We’re starting to pull things together for my daughter’s room decor, and she has a bright and fun vibe. Of course we needed to incorporate some string art – and so Heart String Art it is! So fun and bright, and a simple shape so…Read More »
- Looking for some awesome but easy DIY ideas? Have you heard of washi tape crafts? You may have just found your perfect DIY projects for the weekend. Not so long ago, washi tape was just some kind of a tape – a little fun to use for your notebooks or school projects. But oh my …