Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This lovey Angel sculpture has been created by Adele with vintage glass items. A pattern glass vase was used for the body. A pickle dish serves for her wings. A pattern glass toothpick holder creates the head and halo. She is mounted on a small depression pattern glass oval dish. I have included a green glass CROSS pendent that can easily be slipped off if preferred.. We call this type of art vintage glass garden art. Ready to add to your garden or indoors in a sunny window. A commercial grade bonding agent was used to hold the glass pieces together . They do not come apart. Add this sculpture to your garden and have a conversational unique one of a kind piece of garden art! I have nick named this sweet sculpture Lizzie after my granddaughter Elizabeth. Unlike my granddaughter she is ready to ship out to be enjoyed in your home or gardIf I can answer any further questions, just send me a message. Smiles, Adele
- I came across Our Vintage Nest on Instagram and saw her gorgeous wall decor! Those large wood scrabble pieces look amazing. I am looking forward to making one with the names of all my family for our new house 🙂 She had TheBoardBrunette from Etsy make them but I think it wouldn’t be very hard …
- Stephanie runs a DIY blog called A Scoop of Sherbert out of her home in Kenosha, WI. Several years back, the Pinterest-and-project loving lady fell in love with her friend’s new glamorous rug. But Stephanie was shocked when her friend told her that she made it herself using carpet squares and duct tape. Of course, she had…
- As you know, I’ve been obsessed lately with string art. We’re starting to pull things together for my daughter’s room decor, and she has a bright and fun vibe. Of course we needed to incorporate some string art – and so Heart String Art it is! So fun and bright, and a simple shape so…Read More »
- She Leaves A Little Sparkle Wherever She Goes Pallet Sign Shabby Chic Nursery Decor Girls Room Sign Baby Shower Gift Teenager Gift on Etsy, $50.00
- Whether you realize it or not, we spend a ton of time in the bathroom. From taking showers to brushing our teeth, the bathroom is an essential room in our home and that is why it’s super important to keep the bathroom free from clutter and germs. So, I logged into Pinterest and searched for ways to easily organize the bathroom. I found 10 organization hacks that will effortlessly keep your bathroom organized! Each awesome hack listed below has a link to its original source underneath the picture. Read through the list and start organizing your bathroom today! Related Posts 8 Brilliant Ways To Deep Clean Your Bathroom 6 Budget Friendly Bathroom Makeover Projects 10 Borderline Genius Cleaning and Organizing Home Hacks Use A Wine Rack To Hang Towels On The Wall Found from Home BNC Turn a wine rack into a handy towel rack that you can hang on the wall in your bathroom. Use Small Drawers For Storage Found from this Pin on Pinterest Turn small chest drawers, that are not in use anymore, into storage bins for small items. Over The Door Shelf Storage Found from Life As Mama Install a shelf above the top of the …
- This is a print of my original watercolor painting. Its printed on acid free paper with an elegant linen texture. Its subtle linen finish enhances the artistic aspects of the work. I use Epson K3 ink. The image has a white border around it for framing. Its signed by me(the artist) on the back. I will ship it to you with great care in a cello sleeve inside a sturdy mailer.
- All of your favorite local ads in one place: the Flipp app. Browsing has never been easier. Clip coupons, create a shopping list and more. Download for free.
- Clothing Rack, Pipe Rack, Industrial Decor, Laundry Room Decoration, Galvanized Decor, Laundry Rack, Rustic Laundry Sign, Wood Clothing Rack by LittleFences on Etsy
- These Dollar Store plates decorated with a Sharpie Oil Based Paint Pen are the perfect choice! Just add your design (If you are like me, and can not even draw a stick person, just buy a stencil), and bake in the oven at 350 degrees for 30 minutes, and the design becomes permanent and food safe! I plan on making several of my Christmas candies and cookies and spreading cheer through the neighborhood.
- Could this be any cuter for a dinosaur themed party? When I saw this dinosaur serving dish on the Three Little Monkeys Studio website, I immediately emailed Gretchen to see if I could feature it over here. I have a bit an obsession with all things dinosaur birthday party related, so this is right up my alley. Gretchen thought of it while she was getting ready to give some toys and dishes to Goodwill. Genius, right? Gretchen says that she sees this dinosaur serving dish beyond dinosaurs – with rabbits for easter to hold little Easter eggs or a cute
- When Amanda saw Taunas pickle jar turned apothecary jar, she had to make one of her own. This is Taunas creation: And, this is Amandas: Beside the jar and lid, which Amanda actually bought at a hobby store versus Taunas which actually is an empty pickle jar, the materials to make one include a candlestick, a washer and nob, a finial, some spray paint and various glues. When done, Amandas jar tops out at a whopping 20 inches tall! To read about how each project was done, visit Creative Confetti (Taunas) or Pinterest and the Pauper (Amandas). Super Glue and a Pickle…