Photo via: home-painting.info
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Shabby-licious!! I would use a more natural jute rope you can usually find at your local dollar store 🙂 check out The Metal Barn on ETSY to see what awesome rustic finds were making in the barn!! Rope covered coffee cans, jars, etc… nice to give something in
- MASON JARS :: DIY Soap Dispenser Tutorial :: GREAT TECHNIQUE on how to fit any dispenser pump to the bottle but cutting & gluing the threaded bottle portion of the bottle to the mason jar lid. Genius!
- Mason jars really are one of the most versatile items out there – and great fun to play with around the holidays. Any holiday, really, but were concentrat
- Check out the tutorial: DIY Anthropologie Gold Desk Organizer Knockoff crafts homedecor
- Check out the tutorial: DIY No-Sew Pillow Cover crafts decor
- Check out the tutorial: DIY Wire Mail Baskets crafts decor More
- Nice way to re-do dollar store vases… paint the inside and the outside stays glossy! – sublime-decor.com
- This DIY mason jar is the perfect storage solution or Teachers gift! To DIY: 1) Paint a mason jar one solid color and let dry completely. 2) Paint on a second color, starting from the bottom, going about 2/3 of the way up the jar. Let dry completely. 3) Paint on a final color, starting from the bottom, and go about 1/3 of the way up the jar. 4) Tie on ribbon and gift!
- In this DIY, learn how to make clay gumball machines. Use them for charms, pendants, keyrings, and more! Check out all the other craft-related video from SoC…
- Love the gold animal craze and want to give it a try? Check out six awesome projects featuring DIY gold animals!
- A Lego themed party is hugely popular. Give a Lego theme a go at an upcoming birthday celebration and decorate with these easy DIY Lego head mason jars!
- DIY neon macrame jar DIY DIY Summer Snow Globes DIY Jar Lamp DIY DIY Votive holder Beach Inspired Mason Jar Craft DIY Chicken wire sleeves for mason jars D