Photo via: squidoo.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Nice way to re-do dollar store vases… paint the inside and the outside stays glossy! – sublime-decor.com
- Run to the nearest dollar store and add a glow stick to the bottom of a clear bowl. Pour ice on it and now you have a fun way to chill alcohol…
- I just love to sew but honestly, sometimes I think if I make one more thing for my house, it may just be too much. Ever felt that way when you walk in your kitchen? All my family and friends envy the homemade decor and crafts I have all over the place, though. So this year, I decided I would make DI
- Could put a nice sticky tile or something on top to make it look better
- DIY Tic Tac Toe Game Board for kids– this would be easy to do for either gender. those pretty organza bags with the black sharpie lines and different colored glass stones from the dollar store 🙂 love it!
- Dollar Store Star re-do
- Ugly Dollar Store canvases, fabric scraps or deco paper, Mod Podge. Nice.
- Shabby-licious!! I would use a more natural jute rope you can usually find at your local dollar store 🙂 check out The Metal Barn on ETSY to see what awesome rustic finds were making in the barn!! Rope covered coffee cans, jars, etc… nice to give something in
- If I know my sweet readers at all, I know you love dollar store crafts as much as I do. Last year I rounded up over 60 Dollar Store Craft Projects, and you asked for more. Well, you got it, thanks…
- Get sandals from the dollar store, glue them together as shown, add WELCOME letters and other embellishments, then hang it as a summer wreath. Love this easy DIY wreath idea
- Dollar store! glue glass onto candle stick and bam! fill with freaky freaky things! Love it!
- DIY Wall-Mounted Laundry Room Lint Bin. Lint has many uses including fire starters–this a perfect way to store it for when you need it!