Photo via: ravelry.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Use an old glue gun and feed crayons through it to make art. Gotta try this They sell small glue guns at dollar stores
- welcome sign made from old cabinet door…the vinyl is from Dollar Tree!
- Let nothing go to waste! Use your old shirts to make this cute and easy braided necklace! DIY on the Lana Red Studio blog
- You might want to cut up all your old jeans when you see this!
- Turn Old Door Knobs And Skeleton Keys Into A Really Cool Key And Purse Holder
- What a wonderful idea to re-purpose one or two of your favorite old tea cups and saucers! Even a neat idea for a party favor…
- spray paint old folding chairs! Good to keep in the garage for extra seating, just in case! – I love this, but wonder how they would stay shinny and not get scratched up??
- Turn old jars into something beautiful with your Silhouette with this months Silhouette Creators Challenge. Create a beautiful Farmhouse Kitchen Canister or two to bring lots of fixer upper charm to your kitchen. | Housefulofhandmade.com
- TODAY ID LIKE TO SHARE THE FIRST SET OF FREE PRINTABLE PLANNERS FROM MY NEW COLLECTION FOR 2016 – IRMA. Ive made over some of the old classic designs, and I think youll find these are more useful,
- I just took an old plastic bin and wiped it down. Then I spray painted the outer parts first with a metallic/gold then got a spray paint gold glitter and put that over it. The front of the bins are painted in the chalkboard paint to help label my drawers! Very simple and took me maybe 30 minutes all together. Easy office decorations
- 7 Classic DIY Garden Walkway Projects • Tutorials and Ideas! Including, from this old house, a great tutorial on how to lay a classic brick path. (scheduled via http://www.tailwindapp.com?utm_source=pinterest&utm_medium=twpin&utm_content=post772633&utm_campaign=scheduler_attribution)
- Twine wrapped around old lightbulbs.